Heritage Standard review by Prestige

Prestige: Heritage Standard

Price paid: C$ 650

Purchased from: Ebay.ca

Sounds like a Gibson LP. it suits my style of music very well, I'm a Guns N' Roses, Metallica, AC/DC kinda guy, and its just perfect with the set of seymours. It has absolutely no noise, with a warm rich tone. It seems to suit me in every variety I try, this is all through a Peavy Vyper amp.

This guitar is jsut perfect for me and I would tell others about it and hopefully they will love it too. I can't think of anything I hate about it. Its like a Gibson, only cheaper. It stands up to a Gibson Les Paul Standard and you can't tell the difference.

The strap buttons are solid as a rock. I have no doubts this guitar would stand up to a gig. I wouldn't think I'd have to have a backup. And there is absolutely no way this guitar is gonna fall apart in any reasonable amount of time. There's nothing that I can think of that is wrong with this guitar that would make me doubt it.

I'm thinking of getting this guitar set up because it seems to show a little less credibility than what it can do. I has no flaws at all, completely perfect, utterly beautiful. The wood grain is amazing, its basicaly my dream guitar that I've always wanted.

-This model was made fresh in 2009 built from Canada/USA materials assembled by Korean workers. -22 fret maple neck with mother-of-pearl inlays -Solid mahogany and maple body -AAA quilted top -Tunomatic Bridge with Stopbar -Passive Seymour Duncan JB and 59 pickups -Grover Tuners -Creme Binding and Abalone Headstock Detail on Ebony Headstock -Included Prestige TKL Hardshell case

ubersocialist
    nice review, however it bothers me when people put 10 on reviews, theres always gonna be something better
    Blackatak
    however we all have perspectives on what is the best guitar, for this guy this may be the best he's had
    Belewguitar
    That's not true M3AK(promise I'm not trolling buddy ). Anyway, this company is Prestige guitars. The model is a heritage. You are speaking of heritage guitars.
    M3AK
    This guitar is so like a Gibson because the people who make it used to make Gibsons . Same with the company Heritage guitars. In my opinion these are better then Gibsons, can't speak for Heritage as I've never played them.