Prince White Cloud review by Rare Electric Guitars

• Reviewer's score: 1 Junky
Rare Electric Guitars: Prince White Cloud

Purchased from: Rare Electric Guitars

Case was not fully assembled. Guitar neck glued on severely crooked. Frets some too long some too short. Bridge was fully screwed down on one side. The strings were way too high unplayable. pickup was not installed properly. The guitar is not tunable nor can you have it set up. I took it to Tampa Bay Guitar Repair these guys are pro's they also own Electra Guitars and Chafin Guitars which are hand made and are played by some of the best musician's in the world. This guitar is unrepairable and the case could be fixed but will not fit any other guitar. I'm having a problem getting them to refund my money. My Luther's took pictures to show how screwed up this was and they tried to offer me a 50.00 refund. Stay away from this company. I did try to have Schecter to build a custom version of Prince's White Cloud but they could not due to copyright limitations. This was the only reason I tried this company. They are thieves stay away.

Guitar is unplayable and untunable. You can not set it up. There is no adjustment on one side of the bridge. There is no sound no way to tune or set up.

It was junk not fit to hang on your wall. The guitar is not playable. It's junk you can't have it set up. It's not tunable. There is no way to make use of any of the parts.

I do not understand how anybody could send a product like this in this condition without knowing they were stealing from you. I wish it had arrived as promised. It is not worth the shipping cost. Please stay away from this company. I'm working with PayPal to get my money back, like I said the pictures are worth a thousand words.

Classic rock, indie, alternative. I have been playing about 7 years. Rickenbacker, Fender, Gibson, Gretsch, Martin, Ovation, Takamine, Epiphone, Phantom and I have had a few guitars custom made for me in total I think I'm down to about 44. This company showed up on a google search that sent me to Facebook. I could not find any reviews at that time and Prince.org came to a stop when Prince died. If this could have been fixed I would have paid to avoid all this stress. I'm a disabled VET with real bad PTSD and music helps me.