Electric Guitar System review by Robson

Robson: Electric Guitar System

Purchased from: Future Shop

The sound is pretty dull. Great for starting because you won't really notice, bt once you pick up a Epiphone or something you'll notice. I've ran it thorugh the strater amp, and my Marshall MGDFX and it does it's job. It buzzes a whole lot, on pretty much any setting but more if the volume on the guitar is up high. The guitar is good for rock and punk pretty much.

I play lots of metal now, and it doesnt't give me a good enough sound, but it is a starter guitar. I would've asked to be give a les paul but seriously, at the time all I need was this. If it we're stolen or lost I would be very said because this guitar can take a beating, it'll chip and dent, but it can take it anywhere. The one thing I don't like thouhg is the dull sound. I kinda wish it had a thinner neck also, with some more frets, but that's a Strat for you.

This guitar could withstand live playing, but with buzzing you'd be forced to keep the guitar low. The guitar seems like it'll last. This thing has a taken a hell of a lot of abuse. It's dented been knocked over countell times band on desked, chipped everything. The wood seems to dent pretty easily though. The start hardware seems like it'll last though.

The guitar came to me perfect, the action everything. The picksups we're fine, the bridge was proper. There we're no flaws except the material to make the guitar was very cheap and scratched easy, but hey itsa 100$ guitar so Who cares. For a future shop guiat I was pretty impressed. My friend got something along these lines and the slots where the string goes for the but was huge but this is fine the way it is.

This is a starter set. Comes with an amp, and Strat style guitar. The amp is 15W which is great for practicing. The guitar is a standard black Strat, 21 frets, with a white pick guard and two pickups. It has a 5-way switch with a volume and two tone knobs. It came with a soft case, a patch chord, picks, and some instrucional CDs that I never used.