T-Style Electric Guitar Kit review by Saga

Saga: T-Style Electric Guitar Kit

It's a great sound! I run it through a Line 6 Spider II 112 combo and I love it. The Tele pickups give that good 'ol Tele sound, and the basswood body lets the guitar get punchy lows. The pickups are suprisingly very quiet. The guitar is very versitile for $100.

Overall, this is a great little kit, and with some time and effort, you can have some great Tele mojo for $100. I have been playing for about a year and a half, and it completely blows away the Squier I used to own for the same price. If it was stolen, I would hunt down whoever stole it, and beat him savagely, until I realized the guitar cost only $100.

This guitar will ding easily, since it's basswood, but I can see it lasting a long time. The hardware also doesn't seem like it'll go any time soon. It's my backup for my Epi LP. It really does seem like a nice little dependable guitar, I just need some straplocks, and I'm set.

I'm just going to give this a 10. Everything came as it was supposed to, the setup and finish were all my own fault. The parts were and wood great for the price, and I believe it would be unfair to assess anything other than that. I really do like the finish I applied on mine, good 'ol Duplicolor automotive paint.

I have no idea when this kit was made, but it was made in China. Standard Fender specifications for the most part; maple neck, rosewood fretboard, Fender scale, fatter neck, and a top-loading bridge. Comes with two cheap (but good) pickups. The body is basswood. Comes with everything, including a cheap cable. The only part that gets marked off here are the tuners.

makuserusukotto
    Gitarrenspieler wrote: hey dummy 2 things: 1)don't run it through the bass amp you're wearing it down and are gonna blow it. 2) don't complain about screws all you need is the proper tools and you're fine (a screwgun isn't what you needed) ---Happy playing tho i got the les paul one and saga kicks ass.---
    ya, i hate to tell you but, you wont blow a bass amp with a guitar, its the other way around
    Cheeseus36000
    I've just bought a TC-10 and I'm finding it really easy to make.I paid 99 for mine and it came really quick. I was pleasently suprised by the lack of pieces, I thought that there would be loads of pieces and that it would be really technical. I would definitley rate this guitar 10/10. P.s. I'm going to get another one when I get another 100 and might sell them. Peace out ;
    Shankenstein
    Simon... u get ur own paint. That's another great benefit. I'm getting mine in june. I can't wait !