Stratocaster review by Samick

Samick: Stratocaster

Purchased from: All American Pawn

Very well and my style would be alternative as well as classic. I am using a MG-10G amp that is a 10 wat with the clear, and drift settings so verly basic. Only as noisy as you want it to be. Without the ampe it sounds just alitle quieter then an original acoustic guitar and with it it rings beautifuly. it has very full sound. Many different sounds, don't know what to call them exactly!

I play alternative! I think there is a better match out there but I haven't found one like this one yet. I've been playing for around 2-3 months and am fairly good for that amount of time. I asked all my questions when I bought it so I had regrets later. I love the colors and how the mix with one another and there was no comparasin to other guitars. I do wish it came with a wammy bar which I need to purchous!

The guitar will withstand live playing and the hardware will also last. The straps are on with care and it is dependable. No I would not use it on a gig without a backup just incase. It may go out like I know it has once or twice. The finish seems great so fare!

It was set up with much care and the adjustmenst where also just as simple. Both bookmatched top and routed bridge pare placed properly and have never given me any trouble. I only found 1 flaw which was t hat the screws atacking the bariar to the input where shreded and will now not titen so it will always be alitle loose!

It is a 2005 original made in the usa. It has 21 frets with a medium neck and maple fret board. It has a solid top and it satin. There are 1 volume knob, 2 tone knobs, and a 5-say selector. No materials came with mine. It has last it's time and I have looked at other guitars that I would prefer but it suits me and I'm already making payments on another guitar. I sugest this guitar to anyone, I just like owning more then one of everything! You'll find that about me.

GuitarSheriff75
    Seymour duncan pickups are Duncan Designed. Same exact thing except S.D are made in the US and D.D are made in Korea.
    famousninja
    The first electric I bought was a Samick Strat. I've taken it apart, repainted it and changed the pickup setup (running it straight to the bridge and mid pickup without the tone knob) and it is probably a signature guitar for me at this point, I haven't been able to get a Fender Strat to behave like this does. The thinner neck allows for some pretty quick solos, the only beef i have is with the whammy, you even nudge that bar a little and it slips way out of tune. The next thing I do to it is either new pickups (thinking of humbuckers) or replacing the bridge with a fixed bridge.
    Sunburst459
    Someone told me that all the Samics come with Seymour Duncan designed pickups, is it true?
    They come with Duncan-designed pickups, I don't beleve that Semour Duncan has a Duncan-designed line, they are probably two different companies. I find this guitar real small, does anyone else?
    Almightynikita
    duzit89
    Almightynikita wrote: They come with D.D. my friend has a Samick SG sounds worse then my Yamaha 112 though, and it says Duncan Designed
    good work sherlock