C-1 30th Anniversary review by Schecter

Schecter: C-1 30th Anniversary

Purchased from: Al Havener's Custom Guitars

This guitar suits all of my music needs. I play everything fom classical to distorted so much you can't tell which notes they are. I am currently using a Marshall MG50DFX along with some friends effects. I plugged it into a Marshall Mode Four and cranked it three fouths of the way up and it was unbelievably awesome! It's never noisy on any settings and has a rich full sound, but can be very bright. I can seem to get every sound, but I can't get much feedback on real humid days (Florida).

Sience I play every style of music and I use it with all of those styles I would say that this is the best match ever, especially for $700. I've been playing for 5 years and have never played anything like this for the price. I also own a Alvarez acoustic guitar (excellent) and a Fender P-bass (love it). If I had to ask any question before buying it, that would be "Why is this guitar at such a low Prcice?". If it were stollen I would hunt down that S.O.B. and kill him/her. I love everything about it, but I hate getting it dirty. My favorite feature is the Eagle theme. It has beautifull pickup covers with eagles and a eagle design at the twelth fret. I compared it to other products such as "Paul Reed Smith's Hollowbody 2, 513, Santana 2, Modern Eagles, etc. ", but I chose this one because it sounded just as good and I could afford this one. The one thing I wish it had is a more stable toggle switch.

My guitar has withstanded 25 shows with no problems. The hardware will last if you clean it every 2 weeks or so. My guitar teacher had gold hardware and it came off because he didn't clean it enough. Strap buttons are extremely solid. I say you could depend on it without a backup, but I always have a backup just in case. I think that the finish will last a long time, but you have to keep it clean!

The guitar was set up so well at the factory I was able to take it to a friend's house right after I bought it and jam. The action is just right for me, but I have big hands so I can't say much, but my friends all say it's perfect for them. Pickups adjusted perfectly. Everything was routed correctly, for me that's a surprise. I can truely say that this guitar had no flaws at all, besides when it gets dirty you can really see it.

The Schecter C-1 30th Anniversary was made in 2006 in North Korea. It has 24 frets and has an ebony fretboard. It has a flame maple top and is See-Through Black. The body and neck are both made out of solid mahogany. It has a Tone pos bridge and is stung through the body.It has two Seymour Duncan custom '59 humbuckers. It has two volume and one tone controls, along with coil tap. It has a toggle switch, but it is sort of cheap looking. It has gold locking Sperzel tuners. Mine came with a really nice gig bag ($100+).

Finny27
    I have the C1 classic in antique sunburst and I have to say this is an amazing guitar, not only looks but also for sound, payability, versitility. This one looks just as good.
    nopoleon779467
    if that had a floyd rose on it it'd be mine.im saving up for a c-1 hellraiser FR mainly cuz the floyd rose.
    sg_111222
    kookookid567 wrote: i would get raped by a man to have this guitar... that is if i didnt already have it
    ....uh....what?
    mhweaver
    I have one of these 30th Anniversary models and I love it. The finish is way more see-through than the pictures show. The neck feels so much different than my strat. It feels like it has a flatter radius and the ebony is harder. You wouldn't think you could feel the difference in the density of the ebony compared to rosewood but you definitely can. The pickups are also very sweet and high-output. For some reason it is harder for me to get pinch harmonics on this guitar.
    ZaÐ
    Here someone is voting with the ass.Or without ever trying the instrument.