C-1 Artist III review by Schecter

Schecter: C-1 Artist III

Purchased from: The Guitarman, Laruel DE

The style I play is metal (Asking Alexnadria, Blessthefall, and Sirens And Salors) and rock (Foo Fighters, Chevelle, and Scary Kids Scaring Kids). This guitar is perfect for any thing in that style. I use a Line 6 Spider III 15 watt amp, rarely taking it off the insane mode.

Style: Metal Rock. Playing: Three Years. If I lost this product, I'd be deeply saddened because they aren't selling many of these This Guitar Is AMAZING!

This guitar will stand the test of time, and then some! Gold Hard ware that is built for stage performance and a pair of Jim Dunlop Strap locks, I would use this guitar alone if I didn't need to use different tuning. The finish is immaculate and I'm sure will last as well.

The factory action was actually perfect to where I play, so I didn't need to tweak too much, I drop the bridge pickup near the thicker strings for a deeper palm mute sound, so that's the only adjusting I needed too do, the only flaw that this guitar has is the fact that it is labeled a 2nd rate by the company, because of a dip in the wood which made a dip in the paint, but I've yet to find it!

This Schecter Artist series is truly worthy of its brand name, I am in love with this thing! It was made in the USA, 2011, and has 24 jumbo frets and a rosewood fretboard, and a white finish laced with ivory, I've found it hard to put down at all! Equpied with Two Seymour Duncans and a 3 way with single coil tap, This guitar is great for metal, rock, even blues!

Ghefly
    OMG LOOK HOW CALL I AM U ST00PID REVIEWER DATS NOT M3TAL FUCKIN METAL NOOB ONLY WHAT I SAY IS METAL. Fuck metal elitists.
    strat0blaster
    I use a Line 6 Spider III 15 watt amp, rarely taking it off the insane mode.
    Suggesting you're getting good tone from a Spider 15 brings the accuracy and credibility of this entire review into question. I love Schecter, really I do, but I can't take this seriously when it seems like you're a 15 year old girl gushing over a crush.
    5hahv1r1
    I'm sorry but, with the bands you listed, and the Line 6 Spider comment you made, this review loses a lot of credibility. You didn't even go into any depth about anything and you gave the guitar a ridiculous rating. Not helpful.
    MonsterMetalMus
    asking alexandria and blessthefall calssified as metal? *large black woman comes in* "Oh HELL NO!"
    NHECOS
    GuitarManiac110 wrote: I know you love your own guitar,but 9.8? Another pointless review...
    THIS!!!
    rockgodman
    Spelled "credibility" wrong. Also as most people have stated, it really makes no difference in the world what genre Asking Alexandra are, playing through a line 6 spider 15 watt means the reviewer probably has never really heard the guitar's real tone. So all ratings on tone are not really that credible, but i suppose all playability reviews are valid.
    Camron62\m/
    is that what you call metal??? god. one: it's post-hardcore, two: listen to real skull-crushing metal.
    Vegetto
    I have got this guitar but 9,8 is an exaggeration. 8 is the right vote.
    MM14
    Sakke wrote: I highly doubt that you get any sort of special tone with the "insane" mode. I think it kills the guitar's own tone.
    JephStiph
    I use Schecters (and Line 6 products) and stand by them, but this review does them a disservice because of the lack of credibilty.
    xlRainlx
    RobotDevil999 wrote: asking alexandria and blessthefall aren't metal ///wrists
    Exactly my reaction while reading this review haha. Still, I'm pretty sure the reviewer has every right to give this guitar such a good score. C-1's are quite good. Personally, I find them lightyears ahead of Ibanez RG's
    Sakke
    Pingis_Or_Death
    Made in the USA guitar for 440$? And a line6 spider? Wow. Honestly this website has the worst gear reviews I have ever read, in my entire life. As a matter of fact, this whole site is a bite of a joke nowadays. Christ.