C-1 Classic review by Schecter

Schecter: C-1 Classic

Purchased from: Ebay seller

I had been staring at this guitar on the interent for quite sometime and I just ran into someone who owned one (I hadnt played one yet because I live in a fairly small town) I picked it up and it all just flowed. I play a lot of blues and jazz type music but some rock SOAD, Seether stuff. The guitar shines on any type of blue and jazz though when you get into really heavy metal music I would go with a hellraiser, though the classic doesnt can suffice if needed. I usually play my guitar through a Guitar workstation (gnx4) to a Peavey KB-100 and it sounds pretty well with rare feedback.

As mentioned above the guitar works great for bluesy jazz type music but lack in metal. I've been playing for 4 years now and its my favorite guitar I have EVER played. If I would to lose this guitar I would buy a new one even over a Gibson SG (probably just because I like thinner necks though). I do wish the guitar came with a tremelo but it's an acceptable downside to such a great guitar.

I've played this guitar onstage twice now and have not needed a backup. Everything has lasted fine with no problems. Like I said you may need to be wary of the gold hardware but with good care you wont have any problems.

Everything came fit in shape on this guitar. I cant think of much to say here honestly. I've only owned this guitar for around 4 months but I make sure that I clean it regularly. You may need to watch the gold hardware on your guitar to make sure it doesn't come off over time from oils and exposure to things of that sort.

The Schecter Classic has a mahogany body with a quilted top along with multi-ply maple and walnut/rosewood neck. With a 5-way selector, tone, and volume knobs it has a wide range of possibilities. The bridge is TonePros with thru-body. This guitar also comes with some of the best pickups and tuners. My guitar rarely slips tune with the fantastic grover tuners and produces good sound with the seymour duncan JB (SH-4) and Jazz (SH-2N) pickups. The guitar's vine-of-life inlay just looks amazing on the guitar, and I especially like it with my antique amber color.

Sadistic sponge
    I have this guitar and i absolutely adore it. Best guitar i've ever played after 3 years experience