C-1 Classic review by Schecter

Schecter: C-1 Classic

I play a lot of hardcore and metal music. I also play classical and even some rock like AC/DC and such, and the guiatr steps up to the plate every time and knocks it right out of the park. It is very versital and adapts to many different effects. I use a Krank amplifier head and a Marshall half-stack, through these I use an M-Audio black box (which is great as well) and the Schecter never sounds muddy.

This is a great guitar and I've been playing for 2 and a half years and it hasn't failed me yet. I have no regrets about buying this guitar and if it were stolen or lost I would buy another one without looking at anything else b/c nothing else compares to it. Believe me I've compared products from Epiphone, PRS, Jackson, Gretsch, Greg Bennit, and Fender too, LRD, ESP, Ibanez and many more.

If there was ever a guitar that could withstand live playing, this would be the one. The hardware is perfect adn won't ever need to change. The strap buttons are solid as a rock on this baby! 1 and I know I have out it through its paces and it has held up and sounds brand new! And the finish is almost dent-resistant. It isn't guaranteed but I haven't found a way to dent the finish or the guitar itself.

The set up is perfect. The pickups were great every thing was in order. I found one flaw and that was the amp plug-in b/c it was loose and I pushed it into the body ad had to fish it back out to tighten it backup again.

It was made in 2003 in Japan. It has a 24 fret/25.5" scale with a rosewood fret board, and also has the Vine-Of-Life inlay on it. The neck is very slim, very easy to go fast on it. It is a solid top guitar made of alder with a transparent blue satin finish. The body style is like the Ibanez S and the neck is built into the body so it can sustain a note longer. It haas a string-thru body bridge and 2 Seymor Duncan pickups in the bridge and neck positions. There is a 5-way selector and two knobs. One is for tone and the other for the volume. The tuners on it are specially selected and installed by me and they are sperzel locking tuners. It came with a hard case as part of the price.

Cynoxx
    I'm am buying this. 1200$ Canadia at steve's Ottawa? shite that's where i'm going! I'll have to haggle hehe.
    grungehead27
    ive had this guitar for about a year now, and play a lot of lamb of god on it. it really sounds great, probabaly one of the most versetile guitars out there.