C-1 Classic review by Schecter

Schecter: C-1 Classic

Purchased from: musiciansbuy.com

This guitar does it all. It's pickups sound great with all music styles from metal to blues and some alternative in there. It sounds amazing through my Roland Cube 30x (the x is there because it's basically the same as the Roland Cube 30 but with more features). I like to play it with the rectifier setting cause you gotta love the rectifier. It's got great sounding palm-mutes with the volume and tone up and while using the treble pickup. it's got incredible sustain that just lasts and lasts.

I like to play what I think sounds awesome so I really don't have a prefered style of music except that I prefer rock. This guitar sounds great for all styles. I haven't been playing for that long (your thinking I'm a noob aren't you? Yes I know what you're thinking you bad person, anyways) as I said before I play it through a Roland Cube 30x I don't have anyother gear besides an acoustic electric Ibanez and I'm low on the ever so useful cash so no new gear for a while. If it were stolen/lost I'd buy another cause it's a great guitar for it's price. I absolutely love everything about it. I haven't really played with any other guitars except my friend's bc rich Bich(my C1 Classic sounds better but then again everything sounds better than B.C. Rich and still no idea why he likes B.C. Rich). I wouldn't wish for any changes for it cause it's awesome although I'm thinking of getting prs tremonti pickups on it when I get money.

Haven't done any sort of gigs or anything. I'm not a soloist or in a band or anything but it's a pretty stong guitar. I live in a small cubular room so I hit it on the walls and tables sometimes and everything is still intact. It's a pretty dependable guitar but if I were to go on a gig I'd bring a backup cause I'm a "just incase" kinda guy so you guys can have your own opinions on that.

Everything on the guitar was set-up well. No rattling or any flaws. I just reccomend thicker strings and raising the bridge on the Ead (Standard tuning) strings side cause the strings hit against the frets and pickups sometimes. There were no flaws with any aspect of the guitar every nut, bolt, screw, peg were placed and fitted perfectly.

prunejuiceman74
    Geez, this thing is tough, in my 6 months with it, my friend has "accidently" poked it with his BC Rich Warlock head and hasn't made a scratch, yet his head is losing wood... Great action, very durable, great sound, even better looks... Nothing compares.
    schecterboy3000
    i had lots of problems internally, wires were sliping, the coil splits werent working. other then that it is a really good guitar.
    SOUPerman432321
    thats because BC RICH sux they make the worst guitars your better off with a first act than a BC RICH Schecters are great though i want a c-1 classic
    voodrew
    I love everything about my Schecter Classic, definetly check it out before picking up a les paul.
    stonedkirby
    no the inlays dont really interfere after a couple weeks. you'll know that the vine tips and such are each # fret...
    backtothe70s
    darn, I should have checked better for spelling and bad sentences I see.... I anyone see a strange sentence or a bad comment about it in my review then forget it, I didn't mean it!