C-1 Classic review by Schecter

Schecter: C-1 Classic

Purchased from: American Musical Supply

Seymore Duncan Jazz in the Neck and JB in the bridge..Neck thru body construction with string thru body and tone pros bridege. Sustain for DAYS and the Seymore duncans are connected to a 5 wat Mega Switch which is not at all flimsy or cheap. This will give you any sound you want and then some! Sound is VERY 3 dimensional. I play thru a 4X12 celestion loaded cab with a Crate Power Block and a POD XT and it sounds BETTER than my $2600 dollar Les Paul!

I play Jazz, Blues, Classic rock in a working band 4 nights a week and this is my go to guitar. Just put my Les paul on Crags List. It isn't a Strat and there's some things only a start can do but if I could only have 1 guitar this would be it. Beautiful inlay and Quilted maple top, Neck thru body, string thru body, locking tuners and real Seymore Duncans (NOT Duncan designed). All this for under $500? What a STEAL! If it were stolen I would commit homicide to get it back.

This guitar is a rock. Nice and light even wuth a mahogany body, no cramping shoulders after a 4 hour gig and still in tune! Locking Tuners make string change a breeze and to all those Who say they don't come with it, your WRONG..The 2009 model has Schecter Locking Tuners!

Perfect right out of the box the only guitar I have ever bought where the intonation was dead on. Tune up a half step and your ready to rock, action was just the right height and the pickups were perfectly adjusted. I am in awe at the Set up..If only Fender and Gibson could figure out what Shecter does!

2009 model, Neck thru body, quilt maple top on mahogany body Amazing abalone inly (green and blue-not whit like in the photos and (to my surprise) LOCKING Schecter TUNERS! Yes LOCKING TUNERS..not the Standard Grovers I was expecting... What a steal for $499 NEW! No case but for the price you have Plenty left over to buy one

Stevegio
    They've added a Black Tusq nut and Schecter locking tuners on the 09 models and they're only $499 at American Musical Supply....$799 everywhere else...and I ment to say 5 way not 5 wat mega switch..sorry
    Stringslinger25
    Bentheemo
    Stringslinger25 wrote: If you are thinking about getting one of these, do it fast. They have been officialy DISSCONTINUED by Schecter. A sad day. This was one of their best models.
    This is my dream guitar, nooooo. That sucks pretty bad.