C-1 Elite review by Schecter

Schecter: C-1 Elite

Purchased from: Guitar Center Oxnard, CA

It is just wonderful for my style of music, and I play mostly thrash metal and/or hard rock. I'm using a Marshall MG100 and the two together are perfect. It's rich, full, grungy, bright, and thrashy all in one. There is alot of variety in it, and has an excelent clean tone.

It is a great match for my style of music, I've been playing for 4 and a half years, and I still own my first amp, a little Vox, and I have a Marshall MG100HDFX. My favorite feature is the tone control. This way I can get the sound of humbuckers or single coil pickups. I couldnt ask for anything more. It's awesome beyond awesome.

It will most definatly withstand live playing, and it will be the guita I'll use at shows in my new band too. The guitar is a high quality nad will last forever.

The action was great and still is. It's low, but not too low, and plays like butter! The pickups were adjusted perfectly. Everything was set up great. There were no flaws what so ever. Great, great guitar.

It has 24 frets on a rosewood board, and a really nice inlay on the 12th fret. The body has a quilt top and the colour is amber. There's an abalony binding around the whole guitar. The body is made of mahogany. Tune-o-matic brige with two duncan humbucker pickups and grover tuners. Passive electronics, one volume and one push-in pull-out tone control. The guitar included a SKB hardshell case.