C-1 Elite review by Schecter

Schecter: C-1 Elite

I think this could suite any style of music, with the wide range of sound it gives. It works fine with my style which would be most types of rock and metal. It doesn't make any anoying hums. You can get very rich and full or soft and muted sounds from this guitar. It's very versitile.

This is a good match for any style of music. If it was lost this is the guitar I would defeinately be top of my list to buy. This is the sweetest guitar ever. I love its versatility and the way it makes my guitar playing sound better than it really is. There is nothing I hate about it. If you're looking to move up from some Fender squire thing, or just looking for a better guitar, this is perfect. It's a very high quality guitar and is very worth the money.

This guitar will definately withstand live playing. Having one piece of wood for the neck and the body it's stronger than a guitar with a screwed on neck. This guitar will last a long time and I think it will have a good resale value too.

Brands like Fender use their name to sell guitars, whereas Schecter is less known, and uses very high quality parts. It is very well put together. No flaws. Perfect.

This guitar is amazing. I'll go through a list of its specs. Its body is mahagony, 24 jumbo frets, on a mahognay and rosewood neck with a nice little 12th fret inlay. It has Duncan Designed HB-102 pickups that give a high range of sound, especially with a tone know that greatly changes sound quality when you pull it in or push it out. It nice pearly-ness going all around the guitar edge and on the knobs. It's so sexy.