C-1 Elite review by Schecter

Schecter: C-1 Elite

I play metal, hard rock, classic rock, punk, every kind of rock, but mainly stuff like Avenged Sevenfold, bands like that. And the guitars in A7X play schecters, too. I'm running it though a Peavey Studio Pro 112 65 watt, and a Boss DS-1 Distortion pedal. It sounds good, but I would like it better with a Metal Zone pedal or something (that's just the way I like my dist). The pinch harmonics are great. It sounds great. The overall sound is awesome.

I play all kinds of rock, but mostly harder stuff and schecters are great for that, or blues or anything. I've been playing for about a year. I own an Epiphone Special LP, Peavey Studio Pro 112 65 watt, DS-1 dist. (I don't like the dist. pedal). I love everything about this guitar. It also has the coil tap.

I am changing to Dunlop strap locks, just incase. I haven't played live, but I've played with my band and its good. I wouldnt use it as a backup, because it would be my main guitar. I would use this as my main, and if I had one, a Les Paul as my backup. everything is perfect on this guitar.

The action makes me say "yahoooo," the pickups make it sound that good too, probs to duncan designs. You can get a quilted top with the orange color. I got the solid black, so it's solid top. The abalone binding is very sexy. No flaws it the guitar.

It's a brand new Korean Schecter with 24 jumbo frets. The ultra access neck is aweseom. The action is super low. It's got an Ultra Access set neck (25.5"). Mahogony body and neck, great sustain. Rosewood fingerboard, but it looks ebony. No inlays except on 12th fret. 2 chrome covered duncan designed HB-102. You can get can get a quilted top with the orange color, or solid with the black or white. The Tonepros Tom bridge is cool with the string through body. Abalone binding along the whole guitar and on top of the knobs. It's a beauty. Schecter did a good job on that. There are 2 knobs, volume and tone. Grover tuners, stays in tune very well. Doesn't come with anything, but you could prob get a strap or locks if you know the guy at the store.