C-1 Elite review by Schecter

Schecter: C-1 Elite

Purchased from: Ebay

I play all genre's of music. But the Duncan pickups give a amazing destructive sound and it sounds amazing. I play this guitar through a Marshall MG100DFX. To me it sounds brilliant but if you want to make the best of the Duncan pickups I suggest you buy a B-52 because it gives you more for what you paid for. What I also love about this guitar is that it gives off the best harmonics. So if your in the style of playing Zakk Wylde or even Eddie Van Halen this guitar is perfect for you. Also this guitar is perfect for people who play in drop D. because a lot of guitars if you tune to drop D it doesn't stay in tune long. But this is a masterpiece.

I was simply amazed! I have been playing ever since I was 7 and Now I'm 17, so I guess about 10 years. If you don't have this guitar you should go out and buy your self one! you will not regret it! I also compared this to the Hellraiser which was amazing also, but the feel to this guitar was just my type.

The guitar is perfect for gigs. It stays in tune very well I hardly have to tune the guitar. The guitar strap Never falls off the guitar. With my friend Who has a Fender Strat he had a problem with the guitar strap falling off. This guitar is probably one of the most Dependable guitars out there.

When I got the guitar from some guy on eBay the action was a little high. But then I took it to Sam Ash and asked the guy Randy to set the action lower and he did and it plays amazing. You barely have to touch the string and it gives the note. All the Schecter models are made very well you can bang the guitar to almost anything and it hardly scratches. Mine is in Perfect condition and I bang it around so it's amazing.

mikeiscool
    I own the c-1 elite in an orangy amber looking color. It plays very well and goes way beyond expectations. But the overall look of the guitar cannot be beaten. Whatever you do don't waste your money getting this guitar in a black finish!!! I highly recomend you get this guitar in amber because the flametop is just amazing and the color blends so smoothly with the gold hardware. Great sounding and playing...but looks even better!.... MpowerMetal-good job on picking this guitar over a Les Paul Studio i hate those
    LD_Luke D
    at guitar center i saw this marked down for only 400$ new. it plays amazingly, better than emg's, at least on the amps i played it on.
    XxWaffleKidxX
    omg i have this guitar =o i got it new for $500, but it was definitely worth it, its a great guitar =)
    kubitzdeth
    i own this guitar and it is the best ive played so far. i use it for everything from metal to blues and it works fantastically the one thing i dont like is that with black guitars you have to polish them a lot or they look smudgey and dirty also the humbuckers arent the best but im replacing them with either emgs or seymoud duncan blackouts... peace