C-1 Elite review by Schecter

Schecter: C-1 Elite

Purchased from: guitar center

AMAING. I play a veriety of music from jazz to blues to blistering metal and this puppy handles it all perfectly. The dropcoil sort of does a buzzing thing sometimes but it's hardly noticeable. the neck pickup is great for blues and jazz chords and the bridge is sharp and rough for even the heaviest fo metal, but I'm replacing the because they're a little too bassy for me. I run it through an old tubeworks pedal (my Boss metal pedal burned in my housefire) and I run it through the Vox AD30VT which has it's own effect so it's fine. if it came with better humbuckers it would probably be the best guitar I've ever played

outstandidng instrument at an affordable price too. I play powermetal in my band but in the privacy of my room I play anything from blues and classical to grunge and led zeppelin and this guitar has a verry good range.I've been playing for like two years and only seriously for like one but I also own an old like 74 elektra les paul and a Charvel randy rhodes v type thing (both bought at pawn shops lol). this baby outranks them both and honestly I didn't even play it before I bought it I heard someone else and I had to leave so I just plucked it off the shelf (I know stupid thing to do but I had only been playing a year and I thought it looked awesome.)I honestly like this guitar better than les pauls and the like and if it were stolen I'd probably destroy the earth. My favorite feature is the frets, they're filed reallylow so you can shred with ease it has a really fast neck. The only thing I wish it had was another string.

this guitar is great Live. I'veplayed atschool functions and what not and it's never failed I'd even venture to say I wouldn't bring a backup. (although that's just silly) Butmy point stands. This has lasted me a year without any problems and I'm clumsy also. I've dropped it once bange dit on a couple things and didn't even polish it for most of the time and it's still pretty much the same cept for one or two scratches.

I didn't mind the factory set up too much. I just tweaked a couple of things like the pickup height but that's also kind of a person to person thing.I love how the frets were factory filed to low so you can trill and sweep with ease (not verry good at sweepin though lol)the controls do get a little loose but what guitar doesnt't. It was in pretty much perfect condition when I got it and it still is so it's obviously a good buy.

not quite sure what year but I bought it in 2007. Itwas made in the usa and has 24 jumbo frets with the Diamond inlay at twelve and nothing else. I got the black finish with the gem looking cream binding. It has a mahogany body with a rosewood fingerboard and neck thru body construction. It has one tone and one volume Switch the tone can be pulled for a stratty sounding dropcoil type of deal. The pickups are alright but nothing special I'm replacing them with blackouts. and it has grover tuners.

Mikekmk420
    i bought this guitar about a week ago and since the time i bought it i have not put it down i love this guitar. if you are interested in buying this guitar id perfer white its sexy as hell
    roosterfx1
    Im thinking about installing a trem on mine, but im still not sure weather or not its a stupid idea...