C-1 FR review by Schecter

Schecter: C-1 FR

Purchased from: friend

I think that this guitar fits all my music styles (punk, hard rock, emo, Indie, and metal). I am currently using a 25 watt Washburn BD25R. I am also trying out some stuff with phaser effects, tremolo effects, and a wah-wah pedal. It sounds pretty cool. The pickups are awesome. They deliver a nice rich tone when you need it and a lot of ditortion too.

Punk, emo and metal all suit this guitar. I have been playing for 3 years. I'm 13. I also have 3 other guitars. They are Epiphone LP Jr. that I consider a piece of crap; an Epiphone SG Goth; and an Ibanez RG570. If it was stolen or lost, I would absolutely go outand get another one. My fav feature on this guitar is the tremolo arm. I can play Blvd. Of Broken Dreams w/out buying an effects pedal. I only have one negative thing to say about this and it is that the knobs sumtimes get in the way of playing.

This guitr would definetely withstand live playing. It is great for solos and other stuff like that. The strap buttons would definetely hold and if I were ever able to play a live show, this would be the guitar I would use. I would definetely use it w/out a backup. The finish will last for a while even though there is o pick gaurd

Everything was perfect. The pickups were set up right. The tuners were even set in tune when he bought it.

This guitar is a Schecter C1 FR. I bought it off my friend for $150 barely used. It is a Diamond Series CE style. It came with 2 Duncan designed humbuckers, 1 volume control, 1 tone control, and a 3-way toggle Switch. It has a solid mahogany body, 24 jumbo maple frets with a cool tribal sign at the 12th fret, a 25 1/2" scale, and chrome hardware. The bridge is a floyd rose locking tremolo system.