C-1 Plus review by Schecter

Schecter: C-1 Plus

Purchased from: GuitarCenter

About 2 months ago I was wanting to get a Schecter Damian for my second guitar, after playing the Damian I saw the C-1 plus and decided to play it too, and it just blew me away, it has a crystal clear tone but it can also scream, leaving it perfect for metal. You can't really tell by the picture but it is really a piece of art (I got the black-cherry finish). So I would highly recommend this for your next guitar.

This is my second guitar in my collection. I have been playing only 2 years. I have never grabbed another guitar that truly fits like a glove. I have no problem fretting or barre cording with this guitar as I have with my Fender Strat. This guitar is night and day quiet compared to my Fender. The finish is beautiful and the pictures do not do it justice. This guitar can make almost any sound you are after. I play with a Line 6 Spider III 75 watt amp. The only problem I have had is the push/pull knob completely fell out, however the guy's stood behind the product and made it right. The only thing missing is a whammy bar.

It has a set neck that allows easy access to all the frets. The neck construction is similar to that of a high end Gibson, very comfortable to play. I was originally going to hot-rod this guitar with EMG's but the Seymore Duncans that came in it sound amazing so I decided to leave it as is. It also has a really cool coil tap so you can get that single coil sound if you want. This an extremely capable instrument and I highly recommend it for any guitar player.

The Schecter C-1 Plus Electric Guitar is a stunning flamed maple beauty that's appointed with chrome hardware, Grover machines, a maple set neck with fast rosewood fretboard and 24 jumbo frets! It screams out metal like you'd never believe. This guitar's chrome hardware is amazing, as it gives you the appearence you wouldn't believe.