C-1 Plus review by Schecter

Schecter: C-1 Plus

Purchased from: Roseville Music Center

It sounds great. Very accurate setup out of the factory and still can be setup perfectly. Again, weak pickups, but at that price you can not complain. I've run it through Mesa, Peavey, Bogner tube amps and it sounded good.

I love this guitar. Love it much more then any other Guitars in this price range. Put EMG, Duncan, on any other high end pickups in this guitar and it's a 1000$ guitar to me.

Never had a problem. Used Live and toured with. I once'd over everything when I did the pickup change and everything looked great. Ended up going with Strap Locks. I have almost abused the guitar and given her a few bumps and bruises, but she still plays like a dream

Beautiful setup. The 24 Frets at 24.75 scale is tough to find and this guitar is a dream to play. No problems at all other then 2 routine setups between the day I got it and today. I had to refit the nut when I started using larger strings, but that will happen no matter what guitar, and I had no problems doing it. Everything was flawless out of the factory.

This is a beautiful 2005 Made in Korea Schecter C1 Plus. This is a Solid Mahogony guitar with a Flamed Maple top and a body style similar to a Strat with a string through body. There is a tune-o-matic bridge and Grover tuners, two features that keep the guitar in tune no matter what you do! There's a beautiful Blue finish on mine with a transparent finish that really shows the beautiful flamed maple top and the nice Mahogony body with a set neck. The only downfall is the pickups, there passive and pretty weak Duncah Designs. I had no problem putting a EMG81 in the bridge.

kaboom.
    metalhed717 wrote: does this actually have a 24.75 scale length or is it a typo?
    yeah, its 24.95 look on the site
    ticklemeemo
    IROn 5L1nKY wrote: Umm, what are these tom morello neck pickup tricks you're talking about?
    Killswitch. Basically, it's a manual tremolo effect. Turn the volume of one of the pickups all the way down, then put the switch in the middle position. Flick the switch between the muted pickup and the middle pickup repeatedly very quickly and you've got it.
    kennykiloz
    I HAVE A QUESTION I HAVE A shecter c1 plus and for some reason when i play like any string on the guitar i always hear the other string kind of vibrate for some reason like i play one then i hear all the other strings kind of play together i want somebody to help me with that can it be my strings or what please answer this
    im_bored
    ticklemeemo
    im_bored wrote: I can't believe some people actually complain about the Duncan Designed pickups, they're amazing. If you don't like how they sound try adjusting your pickup height, it makes a huge difference in output, and is often overlooked.
    Amen brotha! I messed around with the height on mine and I have no complaints with the tone. I can honestly pull off any type of tone with these p-ups.
    awesomeness
    This is a sweet guitar for a great price, at $400. I got it a few months ago and I definitely recommend it.