C-1 Plus review by Schecter

Schecter: C-1 Plus

This guitar is so versatile. I play anything from Stevie Ray Vaughn to Brad Paisley to Five Finger Death Punch, and this guitar rocks 'em all. The X-Jumbo frets are great. The high notes come much easier. Pull the coil tap for a nice lighter, less loud Strat style clean tone.

I got this for my birthday/Christmas present, along with an amp, and I was blown away. If it were stolen, I'd find the guy who did it, and I would leave them bloody and naked in a parking lot. No flaws whatsoever. Its just Great. An Incredible buy for cheap. Great ax.

Everything is nice and solid. I'd gig w/o a backup. The finish is tough...Mine had something fall on it between playing at a show, and it chipped almost a quarter inch, still barley noticeable. No wood or anything else showing. It comes in black cherry, brown sunburst (mine) and honey burst. You can strum this thing as hard as you want, and nothing will go bad. It can take a bruising..but I'd never hurt it.

The Action is LOW. I mean, no buzz, real deal, LOW. Easy to play..your fingers glide down the neck smooth as butter. And the guitars finish....sexy. Its a sexy guitar. The ONLY and I mean ONLY issue with this is the semi cheap-selector switch. But that's nitpicking. And easily fixable.

You all know the specs from previous reviews, so I'll save everyone so time. Coil tap is very nice. 24 Frets isn't necessary, but more to play around with, why not? Kinda Heavy, but not too bad. 3 way selector switch. the PUPS are "Duncan Designed" but don't by fooled my name, these PUPS aren't bad. Though Mine are semi worn out..I've had the same ones for almost 1.5 years w/o doing anything. The clean tone is a bit muddy w/o coil tapping it. With the Coil Tap, its nice and crisp.

evan-simpson22
    To the first reviewer, it was a fine review but dont say that "this guitar is amazing for its value" then not tell us the price, its a bit misleading lol
    BigHeadClan
    I got myself a C1- Blood moon (pretty much exactly this)Amazing guitar I would buy it again if something happened to it except that they don't sell Bloodmoon anymore :*( , this is an Axe capable of slaying dragons don't be fooled by its sexy exterior.
    kingsneverdie
    Just bought for $250 off a friend... I've played this guitar a few times, and I love it. Not quite my Jackson KE2, but a great 2nd guitar, especially since I can now quickly adjust tunings!