C-1 Plus review by Schecter

Schecter: C-1 Plus

Price paid: C$ 400

Purchased from: Saddles and Steel Music

It suits my playing style to a T. I'm in a metalcore band which plays some super heavy riffs while also cranking out the clean son, and this guitar delivers. I currently use a Peavey Rage 158 Practice amp, and I use a DigiTech df-7 distortion factory and a metal muff pedal with it. It cranks out an amzing clean tone while also delivering crunchy distortion suited for any metal player. This guitar will give you anything from a jazzy tone to the hardest death metal out there.

PLaying metal, this is an amazing gitar, the clean tone and the distorted tone that you can get out of this guitar absolutely floors me! I've been playing for 10 years, and this is definately what I've been looking for in a guitar all along. If I lost this guitar I would get the same guitar with all of the same features. There is nothing I would change about this guitar. The best thing about this guitar is that it has amazing action, beautiful tone, and it only cost me $400! I am impressed beyond belief with this guitar!

I think that this guitar will withstan a lot of use. Being in a band, we do a lot of live playing and just jamming. This guita has already seen more use than it has probably ever seen before, and it's holding up great. Everything seemspretty solid, and I would be 100% confident playing this guitar at a concert without a back-up and knowing that she'll hold up!

Everything in this guitar(assuming it was all factory, I bought it used)is of amazing quality. It looked almost as if it had never been touched when I bought it, and plays like it was right off the assembly line. There's nothing I would change about any aspect of this guitar. It was obvioulsy bult for performance and that's exactly what t delivers.

This particular guitar was a majr upgrade from my old model. My older guitar was an Epiphone les paul, but this guitar plays much better. I'm not sure of the year, but I know that it was made in Korea. It has 24 frets with a solid top. It's nothing special, there aren't too many extras. The pick ups on this guitar are seymour duncans, which give out an amazing sound.

CapnKickass
    One of my favorites out of all the guitars I've played in the music store. It just feels right.
    Chevelle454
    "BUY IT AND ALL YOUR FRIENDS WITH 3000 DOLLAR GIBSONS AND PRS's WILL BE JEALOUS!" I have both a C-1 and a Custom 24. I will say the C-1 looks damn good. But it doesnt come close to the beauty, or sound of the PRS. Maybe up against an SE model, but not a Custom. Unless you have played a Custom 24, and not one set up by some dickweed at GC, you wouldn't understand. Its like a base Corvette vs a Ferrari, of course the Corvette is good on the relative cheap, but you just cant get the precision and quality. For the price, Schecter is probably one of the best guitars you can get. Also, its durable as all hell, trust me, i dropped it a ton of times. I recommend this guitar to everyone who is ready to step up from a beginner guitar.
    bkws
    The sun's warm and bright at the same time. haha... Great guitar, it plays like a dream. I managed to chip the back of it D: (not the guitar's fault though)