C-1 SheDevil review by Schecter

Schecter: C-1 SheDevil

Purchased from: ebay

Awesome sound it suits for everything starting from a clean classic to a metal distortion in death metal or trash, the tone is awesome my friend Who are playing ltd guitar for years said, that I don`t even need to change those duncans that sound is already best and don`t need even to think about better after he heard my guitar he wanned new guitar too.. I am using Roland cubes 20x effects like clean cosm and metal.. It is not noisy and if you choose neck and try playing red hot chilly pepper on clean it sounds so colorful with a loads of bass and colors... Same with metal if you put neck you get very colorful sound which sometimes with fast vibrato yields that you feel it and don`t want to stop vibrating. For bridge awesome is to play nothing else matters on clean cause you don`t need bass there you need clear sound without any basses and it does job really really well. For metal bridge gives metal sound I can't ask for more it has awesome attack and awesome clear sound... You can choose 2 pickups at the same time bot maybe it will work out with some gypsy songs and some improvisation cause it is something between neck and bridge...

Melodic death metal, trash metal, rock ballad, classic. Awesome match. I have been playing almost a year on classical guitar and year on this one with my friend Roland Cube 20X. I wish I had asked for products for caring for this guitar bot I figured it out my self(ghs string cleaner, lemon oil dr'andrea, Dunlop polisher.) If it would be stolen I would get this guitar if I would have money bot if it would be stolen now omg please don't I think I would buy cheap guitar and wait saving money for another one like this. I love that is screams all the time and hold tunes I love the clarity of the sound it sounds tasty comparing to other guitars and it looks like a baby, black shiny baby this with red inlays this is my baby. I hate that it didn't come with real active Seymour Duncan blackout on which I don't have money bot I will buy one day very expensive pickups and I will put them on my baby. Favorite feature - no string buzzing flawless sound. I compared it to a lots of guitars like ESP and Ibanez and I think this sound is better then EMG hz or Ibanez for the same money the sound for me mild and burning I would say.

Yes it will withstand Live playing and if you are not a novice player you should get this one and later when you will master it you can change pickups and put what will you want. Hardware will last for ever. Yes strap buttons are not like some cheap ESP. I can depend on them with a good strap. I don`t need any backup for this guitar it hold tune like a crazy without bends you can play some days without tunings with bends all day and maybe second day. Finish is gonna last, there is nothing what can wear off even if after years it will not Shine so good common you can always paint your guitar.

Set up was awesome it looked like a baby and I just took it tuned and played omg it was one of the best days in my life. Pickups are adjusted well bot actually I don`t know how they must be adjusted... Everything was good bot one screw from a bridge screwed out bot I just screwed it back bridge is adjusted good... Small flaw was the black point on she devil in lays which I spotted after month playing.

It was made in south Korea. Features 24 Jumbo frets, set neck 25,5 scale length ebony fingerboard. Mahogany body, 3-pc. Mahogany / Ebony neck. Gloss Black with red crimsons.. Stratocaster with Ultra access. String-thru body bridge. Active duncan designed hb-105 which are cheapest version of black outs. 3-way Switch selector 2 volumes and one tone. Grover tuners Guitar and some tools where included only...

sbinlb
    Thrash_fire666 wrote: i couldn't read the F'n review it didn't make sense. but its a nice guitar no doubt. but there are way to many of these kinda guitars out there, i want something unique.
    now a days if you want something unique you have to customize your guitar.for example a custo pain job
    jumpsuit7
    sexy but shitty rip off dude what the **** is wrong wit ya chasin a dream is one thing but it should be suttin new ya no keep at it though
    crazy8rgood
    Bot dos et com in leftee? No, but in all seriousness, that guitar just looks plain badass.
    r0ckth3d34n
    For the price, it's probably not bad. Those of you are saying it's a cheap ripoff of another guitar, so what? Not everyone is made of money like you fellows...
    Flariduh
    ehem. I think you've never seen an ESP guitar before.
    r0ckth3d34n
    Flariduh wrote: GODhimself37 wrote: ripoff or not schecter makes some purdy guitars. why is it that THEY are the only ones who make badass shit? ehem. I think you've never seen an ESP guitar before.
    I just looked at ESP's. Most of those guitars are ripoff of B.C. rich, les paul's, sg's, strat's, v's and explorers. Oh so they made a little change. the most badass guitar i see from ESP is the LTD F-2E... In the end, majoritry of guitars were inspired from another. Dean's ML is a mix between a V and the front half of an explorer...
    sidvicious_91
    syedzaim wrote: are you like japanese? or chinese? or asian?
    definitely not asian, but he might be chinese. ass.
    Keegz_smith
    Looks like a good guitar but you cant beat a guitar made from scratch like i am trying to do. (Not good English but who cares?)
    Rick540
    Schecters look good and have a good price point, but after playing Jackson Dinky's, it's impossible for me to play anything else. The small body and thin, fast neck on the Jackson is impossible to beat. I ordered a Schecter Blackjack on a whim and five minutes after taking it out of the box, it went right back in. The body seemed huge and the neck was like a telephone pole. I hated it.
    pingu45
    sidvicious_91 wrote: syedzaim wrote: are you like japanese? or chinese? or asian? definitely not asian, but he might be chinese. ass.
    Doesn't get any more self-contradictory than that.. China is asia you douche
    pingu45
    sidvicious_91 wrote: definitely not asian, but he might be chinese. ass.
    I thought China was part of asia..?
    Ukruk
    pingu45 wrote: sidvicious_91 wrote: definitely not asian, but he might be chinese. ass. I thought China was part of asia..?
    Yes it is didn't you know ?
    Ukruk
    EmancipatedSoul wrote: I've actually played this guitar; and I must say it is amazing. 10/10 no, but definitely over 7/10. I think the reviewer used http://translate.reference.com/ :|
    Yes 10 out of ten for this money of course guitar for 1000$ is better!
    Slovak_Ghost
    I like how everyone says this is a ripoff of some other guitar... haha why because it is red and black? As for the B.C. Rich bloodbound, that guitar is trash compared to this... so is any yamaha. This guitar is very different from the aforementioned guitars. Just because it may have a similar color scheme... does not mean it is a rip off
    duzit89
    decayingdave wrote: Holy Hell! It's a bad rip off of the B.C Rich Bloodbound... Instead of spikes, it has red women on it - Where did you say this was made? Was it Vegas? This is little other than an example of how NOT to copy-cat someone else's original designs.
    chill out.. these are wayyyyy better quality then BC'z
    Chimpwn
    Ikonoklast wrote: It's a rip off of the Yamaha RGX series..
    except this guitar doesn't suck.
    danrawkz
    duzit89
    danrawkz wrote: The Duncan Designed rip offs sound better than the real Seymour Duncan Blackouts, seriously. AB them yourself (like I did) and you'll be surprised.
    that is definately not true.. i put some SD Blackouts with the chrome color(looks more awesome).. and they do sound a lot more better.. the blackouts are much more bright sounding then the ahb-105's (not seymour duncans) distortion and cleans if you set the MXR 10band eq the right way
    duzit89
    i had to post again.. because i found another guitar like this again except with the floyd rose and it was cheaper then the first one i bought without it which kinda pissed me off at first Lol.. and now i have 2 of these guitars with different bridges and different pick ups.. Blackouts(Fixed) and EMGs (FR).. one of these days i'll probably sell one of them but right now.. its good to have both my fav. guitars with different tuning and different but great sounding pick ups..
    decayingdave
    GODhimself37
    Thrash_fire666
    Iliaz
    I played "her" a couple of months ago in a music shop. I really liked the feel of the neck. Can't say anything about the tone though. Looks to metal for my taste...
    Ukruk
    I was very sick with conectivitus and sore throat and i had nothing to do. So i wrote this review and i never had written reviews here before... The first time is always rough... Bot if you can make a better one please do it i want to see it ! This Guitar is amazing i love it!