Damien-6 review by Schecter

Schecter: Damien-6

this guitar is good over differend genres nd fx the bridge pickup duzent handle loud destortion as well as the neck one dose. first I ran it throu a dighitech 250 fx pedal and a create 15w amp, it sounded better than mi beginer kit at the time but in hid sight it sucked. o upgraded to a Peavey 65w studio pro which gives much better (less crunch) sound. the clean tones a great with both pickups(depending on the effect your going for). I can go from not the best of clean acoustic to all destortion I've tried. I've had a little feedback.. mostly with mi pedal and amp on distortion in the bridge pickup, but other than that it's handled anything I v tried.

over all from playing a little bit of everything with it (as far a rock goes) it's worked as good as I could hope. I've had it for bout six monthes with no trouble wat so ever and it shows up mi beginer kit for sure.I'm not sure that if I lost it I would get it again.. it's been a great guitars but scheter has come out with somenew models nd I waould also have to look into ESP guitars before I bought a new one. this guitar is comfterbale and good looking and it plays nice. th bolt on neck somtimes seems flimsy and I would rather have a thou body but that's just more. I get the most complements on the inlays, really sweet, check out a picture. this guitar and scheter in general is the best quality for price. I compared it to almost allt he schecters but they make mostly higher end guitars than this, and this fitted wat I liked.

this guitar feels like it will last as long as I will no matter how much I play it. never gigged with it but never had any scares with it not working right and I've taken it a lot of places. strap buttons are fine, I've never droped it, came close a few times but I think it's just mi old strap. no makes in a finish yet but it gets finger prints from greasy hands easitly nd they don't come off easeily

although Schecter has a reputaion for good set up I had one problem when you got mi guitar. I had to tweek the bridge hight for a while. now I've got that fixed I haven't had any other troubles with it. haven't touched any other ajestmeants and everything elts is snug and working. I'm stilll looking into getting locking strap buttons(anyone wana help me out on that one) but other than that it has work great! one point of intrest, although it dosent have a coil tap, the pickups are tapped and the extra wires are just siting in the back.

I picked up this guitar after way to long looking thou guitars. this is mi second guitar so I didn't no to much about guitars before this. this guitars is fairly simple Strat shaped body double humbuckers (EMG h4 - h4a) a bolt on neck grover tuning heads rosewood fretboard tom throu body bridge one tone one volume, and 24fret easy access neck.

nutinpwnsgibson
    my friends getting this guitar used its gonna kick ass. he was thinking about the FR but i told him that licensed floyd roses tend to not be very good...
    rama_maiden93
    i bought this guitar for 7 months ago and its ****in awesome.the neck is great for a shredder!!
    WatsonX40
    i bought a crimson red one about 4 months ago maybe and i felt bad cause i knew i was never gonna play my other one again.
    randomize
    This guitar is a definite buy for every reason, its lasts long (mine's still perfect), makes clear sound, HAS F***** BATS on the fretboard!!!!! , and you get to say every time you wanna play it "uh oh....you just woke Damien and he is ready to melt some faces!!"
    GoatBizzle
    A very very great guitar, the neck isnt as thin as the wizard but it is close. Emgs are perfect for metal, no feedback at high volumes. Sooooo much sustain, you wont believe it. My fourth guitar and my most comfortable and best guitar
    DropC09
    I have a schecter hellraiser solo-6 2009 in dark cherry that I am selling for 550$ usd... just thought people looking at schecters in this price range would want to know.