Damien-FR review by Schecter

Schecter: Damien-FR

This guitar sounds great for its price in my opinion. I'm currently using it through a Crate XT120R Watt amp, and the sound is awesome. I mostly play metal, and solos, this guitar does the job! It gives a rich crunchy metal sound, and I allways take it to band practice, it give barely any feedback when I use it. The EMG pickup is really good, this guitar is mainly for metal, but it could also be used for clean sounds with a Marshall, and it's also good for harmonics and tapping.

I play a lot of vaeraty of music from Led Zeppelin, Iron Maiden to Dethklok, As I Lay Dying. It's really good for solos and rhythm. I like this guitar better than my friend's 600 dollar Jackson Rhoads. I love this guitar, and if it were to get stolen I'd buy one imediatly. I love the emgs, Floyd Rose, the inlays, grover tuners. This guitar is worth way more than it's sold for (at least I think so). This guitar is worth every penny.

I always take this guitar to my band practice and it hasn't messed up once. I've had this guitar over a year now and I still love it since I first got it. I haven't taken this for a gig yet, but I think it will do the job without a backup, the Strat buttons are really good it has only fallen on me once but I moving around so it was my fault. This guitar was meant to last!

I ordered my guitar from Schecter. When it came it was already set up to play! My guitar allways stays in tune, even when I don't have the tunerlocks in! The guitar was a little heavy but I don't really care about that. The pickups where set perfect, the guitar didn't have anything wrong with it. The only thing I messed with is, the floyd rose set up, I'm really picky about that so that was just really me. And the neck is really awesome and smooth.

I Don't really know when this guitar was made, but I got it in fall of 2006. It has a satin black finish, arched basswood body, bolt-on rock maple neck, rosewood fingerboard with extra-jumbo frets. EMG H4 bridge and H4A neck pickups. 25-1/2" scale, Floyd Rose locking tremolo, black hardware, and black pearl bat inlays give it lots of attitude. It also has Grover tuners.

webbster87
    SumFan98 wrote: ESPguy981 wrote: ^ the line6 on insane can make ANY guitar sound good, even a cheap little starter kit guitar so true. the bat inlays are highly unattractive. they look immature, like a 3 year old with a fascination for bats decided he wanted to 'kick it up a knotch'.
    HEY the bats make the guitar look more evil! I own this bad boy and it ****in kicks ass! Need a better amp though!
    metal core ml-2
    man this is funny. you guys are ****in stupid. all i keep hearing about is " it was made in Korea, na its made in the us." AND DUCT TAPE. oh man thanks for that one you made my day. by the way awesome guitar, sounds great. got one about two weeks ago and mine was made in Indonesia "ironically"