Damien-FR review by Schecter

Schecter: Damien-FR

Purchased from: Axe Music

I've been playing for about two years now and like to play some alternative, hard rock, little bit of metal and just a touch of emo. It looks good and plays better, I use it with a Peavey bandit 112 2008, and it sounds amazing I've been able to get a nice range of tones and I absolutely love it, the guitar has been able to adapt to every sound I've wanted.

If this guitar was stolen I would probably buy it again as it is exactly what I was looking for and the price was amazing, I compared to several ESPs A PRS and a few Ibanes and fenders and I was impressed as it was better than several $1000 guitars. All in all I really like this guitar, and have since recomended it to some very close friends we're going for one more on saturday.

As Far as I can tell this guitar will go for a ver long time though I hven't used it at a gig but I would totally trust it without a backup. And the srap buttons are a little oversized and seem to have a very slid grip though I would still use locking buttons if I was going to be thowing my guitar around.

Factory Setup was beautiful but I will still be taking it in for some fine tuning it was one of the nicest guitars in the store and I have not found a single problem problem so far the finish is nicer than the gloss and hides scratches and grime really well.

The Schecter Demon - Floyd Rose edition is an impressive guitar, with a satin black finish and gothic Cross inlays set this guitar apart as a metal machine. The body itself is a unique take on the statocaster style and was made from solid mahogany, while the neck is a three piece maple with a rose wood fingerboard. Duncan designed active humbucking pickups suit the design perfectly and are controlled one tone, volume and a 3way selector Switch which seem to function nicely. The only thing I would have liked to see was a set-thru neck but atthe price I'm not complaining.

fagelamusgtr
    nevin021s wrote: Patrick2489 wrote: HOw about you find that out for sure before you say this isnt made in the US. Because i guarantee you this model is N_I_N-621 wrote: It's not made in the US... it isnt. mine says right on the headstock made in korea....
    The research center is in California. They are made in Korea. Played one last night. I'm probably gonna get one soon. Best guitar I ever played. For those looking into getting this, after extensive research, I concluded that the biggest complaint is the floyd rose. But the complaint was the maintaince. (string changes so on) Sorry for the long post