Devil Tribal review by Schecter

Schecter: Devil Tribal

It suit my music style just fine, I play mostly power metal and death metal, as heavy as Brujeria or Mudvayne. I use a cheap DOD Death Metal Distortion, run it into a 1983 Peavey Backstage. This guitar is not noisy at all, clean or distorted alike, sounds full and rich, low tunings can be done to this guitar without any problem, versatile instrument!

This guitar is a good match for metal, as I've mentioned before, I've been playing for about 3 years now, and this was my 3rd electric guitar, if this guitar was stolen I wouldn't buy the same model, but something similar or at least the same brand. I don't hate anything about this guitar, I chose this guitar for the good deal, a 900 dollar instrument for 390 dollars, becasue it was used and it had a dent, barely visible! I wish it had a floyd rose.

This guitar can be used live as all guitars should, hardware looks like it will never wear out, strap buttons aren't loose, I can definitely depend on this axe, I would use it without a backup, the only thing I would need are extra strings in case I break a string, the finish looks just fine, I've had sweat over it and nothing happened even though sweat wears things out!

the Action on this instrument is just excellent, pickups are well adjusted and don't move like most Ibanez's Gio's, nothing is noisy on this guitar, it's built like a tank!

This electric guitar was manufactured in Korea, I am not sure about the year. It's got 24 jumbo frets, all solid mahogany, metallic black with black hardware, no tremolo, 2 tones and 1 volume knob 3 way selector, grover tuners. Duncan designed covered humbuckers. This guitar has insane looks, the ultimate metal machine.

MIK4YC
    HAS ANYONE USED A SCHECTER DEMON 6???? PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF U HAV!
    TwitchyRightLeg
    Late ass response... I have one...the active pickups are ****in kickass!...and they're just Duncan Designed!