Gryphon review by Schecter

Schecter: Gryphon

This guitar has a perfect sound for hardrock, or metal. You can also get a good clean tone out of it. It has an unbelievably good sound. There is absolutly no buzzing. Not to mention the great sustain that the string-thru body adds. If like playing solos I suggest getting this guitar.

This guitar is a perfect match to the music that I play. I play anything from blues to metal. I've been playing for about 11 months, this is my 5th guitar. I also have an Epiphone Les Paul, and an Epiphone PR-150 acoustic. If it were damaged in anyway, I would take it back and buy a new one. The Seymour Duncan Humbuckers give it a great sound. The grover tuners make it stay in tune. The string-thru body makes it very easy to re-string. The 24 frets and smooth neck allow for great soloing. Not to mention the great appearance. I compared this to a Fender Strat, and a Fat Strat, and it blew them both away. This guitar is perfect all the around.

This guitar is solid all around. It is made with quality hardware. It is a very dependable guitar. If I where to use it at a gig, I wouldn't need a back up. It has a quality paint job. Mine has the charcoal flame top. It looks unbelievable.

This guitar has a flawless setup, and the action is perfect. The pickups required no adjustments. Everything on this guitar is made to perfection. Everything was 110%.

I think it was made in 2004, in Korea. It has 24 jumbo frets with abalone dot inlays on a rosewood fretboard. It has a charcoal flametop. It is a string-thru body. There are 2 Duncan Designed humbuckers. It has a coil tap knob, and it has grover tuners.