Hellraiser Deluxe review by Schecter

Schecter: Hellraiser Deluxe

This guitar is good for playing metal and hard rock. It goes good with any amp. It has nice cleans and loud heavy distortion. The string through body gives this guitar more sustain for longer notes. This guitar has a unique sound of its own that cannot be replicated by any other guitar.

I play metal music and this guitar is a good match for me. I have been playing for about 9 motnths and this was my second guitar. If it were stolen/lost I would buy this product again because this guitar is one of a kind and no other kind of guitar can replace it. I love everything about this guitar. My favorite features are the EMG 81/85 active pickups and the thin neck. I compared this product to a Jackson Randy Rhoads model which was almost the same price, and I chose this guitar over the Jackson because it fit more comftorably in my lap when I was playing sitting down, it had better pickups, and all aroudn better specs.

This guitar will withstand live playing. The hardware is very durable and will last. The strap buttons are solid but are bigger than most strap buttons so they tend to stretch out guitar straps slightly. The finish will last a lifetime. This guitar is very durable and reliable and will last a lifetime.

The guitar was set up at the factory decently everything was adjusted corectly before I even played a note. The guitar does not contain any flaws. The thin neck fits conftorably in your hands. The body also feels conftorable in your lar when playing sitting down. The quality is great.

Features The guitar was made in 2009 in USA. The guitar has 24 on a thin neck with an ebony fretboard. The body is made out of Mahogany. The body style is Strat but it is much bigger than normal Strat size guitars. The bridge is a string through body with active electronics. The contorls given are 1 volum, 1 tone and a 3 way selecter. The pickups are EMG 81/85 active pickups. the tuners are gover tuners. Nothing was included but guitar center gave me half off a padded gigbag.

whencowsfart101
    Yep. C-1 Hellraiser FR.
    asfastasdark
    whencowsfart101 wrote: tristan_deity wrote: Fuck me this looks nice. can you get the same modle with a trem? Yep. C-1 Hellraiser FR.
    But that's a C-1 and not a Deluxe. It looks completely different and is much more expensive as well. As of today, there is no Hellraiser Deluxe with a tremolo.