Hellraiser Deluxe review by Schecter

Schecter: Hellraiser Deluxe

It suits my music style great because I play mainly metal but you can dabbe into other genres pretty easy as long as you need crunch I use myine with a Marshall amp and its a great combination I also run it through ampitube 3 and its works great there too. I don't really use any effects with it though. It has a pretty ful sound very dinamic with the EMG pickups. I found out and take this as a warning or what ever but I run my amp at high gain on clean because I get it louder but with that your pretty much set for a little cruch a little is a lot with this.

I play a mix of everything and its great for that I either use this or my Ibanez rg4exqm1 and I like this one slightly more. Its funny because when I was looking to get this I couldn't find any info other than what guitar center had and its not much then I found out its "limited model" but info is always great. I love how in the pictures it looks like poo but in reality its beautiful its a wonderful thing to look at but better to play.

Well I haven't really played live with it but I know it could handle it easy its a tank and very heavy. I can be clumsy at times but its never scratched or dinged so yeah thats good. I actualy replaced the strap pins with locking ones but they were decent. I can always depend on it as long as there's a 9volt inside.

It was set up ok at the factory I got one done at the store though to. The pick ups are fine nice hight and very receptive no flaws or defects its all real top quality parts for a budget. The fret wire was a bit sharp but I got used to it. I havn't had a probem with anything so far. And I've had it for about 8 months.

well its made with Mahogany for the body and the neck so its not light I don't actualy know what they used for the top but looks like maple it has an ebony fingerboard and 24 jumbo frets at a 25.5" scale. Ther is a Graphtech nut with a Tune O Matic style bridge and grover tuners. it also comes with a set of EMGS a 81 in the bridge and a 65 in the neck hase 1 volume and 1 tone and 1 toggle Switch 3 way.