Omen-6 review by Schecter

Schecter: Omen-6

Purchased from: guitar center

It suits my music style pretty well. I play pop-punk to grunge. All that stuff in between. I am using a 15 watt crate amp. (It's little I know), some times its noisy but it (the guitar) gives a pretty full sound if you have an amp that isnt blown.

I play punk rock so this is a pretty good match for me. I have been playing for 11 months and I'm acually not bad. I own just the necessities for any electric guitar player. If it was stolen I would most definitely buy the same guitar agian.

Yeah it's relaible and yes it would witstand live playing, definitlty, the hard wear is really good. the strap buttons come a little loose if you dont play it for a while. I would surely use it live unless I planned on throwing it. The finish is pretty good unless you like to thrash your guitar then it comes off pretty easy.

I didn't have any manufacturing flaws when I got it, except the bridge was too sharp so it kept cutting my strings at the bridge. Gotta file it down with steel wool or something. Properly bookmatched top. And routed bridge.

It's pretty new, w/ 24 frets, I don't know what year it was made in. The frets are pretty damn big. It's got a solid top. It's got transparent finish. The body style is pretty much Strat. It's got 2 dials on it, one for volume and one for tone/sharp-dull/ none locking tuners, I got a gig bag and a cable and strap/w it.