Omen-6 review by Schecter

Schecter: Omen-6

Purchased from: http://www.musicansfriend.com/

The Schecter Omen 6 electric guitar is a great metal guitar that you can play for hours. It sounds so nice in a Line 6 Spider II 112 combo and without distortion the sound is still nice. It's only noisey if your don't no how to set it up right.

I play many styles of music but its the best for heavey metal and stuff like that. Iv been playing for 2 years and I own a Marshall half stack and a Squier Bullet and a little 40w peak Dean Markley amp I also have a cb set of drums. If it was stolen I would might buy it again but I would proble try something new. The only thing I wish it had was frett markers so it would look nicer. I compared it to my friends Gibson Les Paul Special SL Humbucker and his blew mine away. But if your plan on getting a new guitar and are on a tight budget this is the guitar you want.

This guitar would be good for jamming with your friends or at a battle of the bands and even gigs but I would bring a back up if your do gigs. The hardware would last for a very long time. And you dont need to worry about the strap buttons.

The guitar set up was not bad. But I had to adjust the pickups just a bit and the strings it came with just sucked but other then that this guitar is awesome. The bridge was properly routed and the top was bookmatched good

The Schecter Omen 6 electric guitar is a great metal guitar that you can play for hours. Although the profile and top have been subtly reshaped, this guitar shares many common features with the Omen Deluxe: string-thru tailpiece, Diamond tuners, chrome hardware, and dual humbuckers.

the-onem1989
    these guitars are good as the standard, but i have the extreme model. which is similar but with better pups and a flamed maple top with cream binding. overall sound from it is just amazing. and they are way underpriced for what they are