Omen-6 review by Schecter

Schecter: Omen-6

I play a lot of classic rock, rock, some metal. And this guitar is perfect for what I play. I use a Vox 30 watt amp with a monster cable. And they go great together! This guitar is anything but noisy. I get almost no feed back at all. Any settings turn out amazing! Rich harmonics, and great full chord progressions. Bright and clean cleans. Crunchy distortion at your hands.You can play any metal you want with this beast. And any clean song you could desire!

Only thing I'd say is this is a really heavy guitar. But it hasn't really bothered me at all not even sitting down. and not standing up. Overall you want a great guitar then this is for you. It's super tweak able for anything. Overall impression amazed! Compared to other guitars out there for the prise you seriously can not beat this or go wrong with it. I'm simply honstly blown away!

This guitar is perfectly capable of playing live. No doubt in my mind! it's got some top notch hardware, strings through body for great sustain! Usually strap buttons arnt solid. Yet, still on this one they wont budge! I'd say with you could depend on this guitar with out a back up easy. I trust it that much. The finish is surprisingly really thick. No joke here.

When I got this guitar everything was to my surprise perfect. This is one of my best guitars and wont put a hole in your pockets. The action is so great you can't describe it! I love it. Great for chords and solo's. The pickups same story for them. Idk what the pickups are but all I have to say is "wow". They are some serious picks loaded up in this baby. No flaws that I saw anywhere and mine was used.

muffman1283
    for your review on the omen 6, would you say this would be an upgrade from my 95 stand mex strat w/ stock 3 sing coil pickups ?...im trying to get a better more full tone metal distortion powerchord sound so i think humbuckers would be better
    job153
    Sudaka
    I've been looking for a guitar in this price range, (to play metal, of course) and I am in between this one and the Dean VMNTX (dave mustaine's cheap model) which would you people recommend?
    Joshe_009
    job153 wrote: :'( I love how theres no Trem on the omen 6 like wtf i love this guitar but no floyd rose....WHY!?
    I have one with FR it's fking annoying. I don't understand it... so sophisticated!