Omen-6 review by Schecter

Schecter: Omen-6

Purchased from: adirondackguitar.com

This guitar was definitely made for metal. I am using A Peavey Vypyr 30w and it sounds really good. The stock pick ups surprised for sure. I like the metal and clean sounds from this guitar, No hissing or humming that I have heard yet. I can get really nice cleans and very aggressive distortion from it. I like it alot

I play and listen to metal and that is why I bought this guitar. Plus I am a beginner on a budget. This guitar is perfect for a beginner and will last a long time if you take care of it. I might and I mean might change the pups, but I am in no rush. I love the weight and the overall tone. I have a Les Paul that weighs like ten pounds and this is a welcome change. I played a Fender Strat an Ibanez RG and an ESP and for the price and quality I chose Schecter. If you are starting out and don't wanna break the bank, the Omen 6 is for you.

I have had this guitar for almost six months and it seems very durable. I play for approx two to three hours a day and it has held up well. I would definitely gig with it. I might use a back up just for something different. Very nice finish and durable hardware. No complaints here.

I got this guitar from a mom and pop shop for 20 dollars less than the big online stores. It came set up perfect out of the box. I have no concerns with set up. There are no flaws in the finish. Very nice out of the box. I haven't had it set up yet but I will. This guitar also came with a Graph Tech nut. I love Schecter quality and will definitely buy another one.

I am not sure what year it was made. I am assuming it was '09 or'10. It has 24 X jumbo frets> If you want all the specs go to Schecter website and check them out. I bought it online at Adirondack Guitar because I am left handed and they have the largest selection of Schecters and they are decently priced. I got my Omen 6 for 20 dollars less than the big online stores.

stratct
    as said above, that "all these positive reviews" are from beginners, I will have to disagree. I am a guitarist that has been playing for a number of years and I have owned many difference guitars in the past including two Les Paul's and a fender stratocaster an ibanez rg,and played many other guitars including PRS, music man,Gibson, and Fender. and my omen 6 will blow every single company away. as far as the sound goes, hehe.... my Schecter diamond plus pickups sound BETTER than my genuine Seymour dunkins. with that said maybe "all these positive reviews" are coming from more experienced players than you. after all its not about how long you have bean playing guitar its about HOW GOOD you are, am I right?