PT Elite review by Schecter

Schecter: PT Elite

Purchased from: encore music

The sound range is almost endless from Les Paul to Tele, I use this with a Kustom TR12 practice amp and a Boss ME-50 multi effects. I have a 73 Les Paul Custom but I use this more as I love playing this guitar.

I play all styles of music from rock to jazz and I would have to say that if I ever started to gig again this would be the guitar I would use. I have been playing for 40 years now have owned and do own lots of different makes and models of guitars and would not hesitate to buy this again. I at the moment own a 73 Las Paul Custom, Peavey JF-1, Fender Jazz bass, Martin D35, Alvarez classical and an old Yamaki Folk Deluxe.

As I dont play gigs anymore this guitar wont be out very often so I am not in a position to say much on this but after 3 years I have had no problems!

Fast neck, and set up well when purchased, the only complaint I have is this guitar doesn't like to be used with a capo, I use a shube capo but this guitar goes out just a little so I use my Paul or my Peavey for this, but for blues or rock this is great to play, nice fast neck great sound and great looks-a triple threat!

This model was made in Korea, has a beautiful maple quilt top finish, with a mahogany body and maple neck with a rosewood fretboard, 2 Duncan designed humbucking pickups that can be tapped to singe coil, volume, tone and 3-way Switch, grover tuners and my dealer through in a gig bag.