S-1 Blackjack review by Schecter

Schecter: S-1 Blackjack

I play a lot of different music from classic rock to metal to speed and thrash metal to blues, jazz, and swing and I must say this guitar is so unbelievably beautiful. I'm running it through a crat XT65R (and I hate the amp) and (without counting the amp) she sounds beautiful - I can conquer any sound and with the coil taps, unending possibilities.

I love this guitar to death and it can play anything I want it to, I've been playing long enough and I'm a very tough credic, but I love Schecter and anything that comes from them is very nice. If this guitar were stolen, I might buy it again: either get a Tempest Blackjack (I like the body more), C Blackjack (like the body more), C-1 Classic (new pickups and she'd be beauful, but she is 150 more dollars). I compared this guitar to, well, almost everything on the wall, I wish this guitar came in other finishes though.

Very reliable and very durable, perfect for a gig, you can drop it and not see a scratch. The hardware is high-quality and it comes with a straplock (no more falling guitars). I would depend on this guitar, but without a backup? I mean, what if a string broke? The finish on this axe is wonderful and simply delightful.

This guitar is completely beautiful, the playability is superb and the feel is wonderful, beautiful paint job and lovely appearing bindings while remaining tough and durable. The pickups were adjusted very well and everything was very proper. I love this axe.

A 2004 Schecter Blackjack assembled in the USA, 22 jumbo frets, solid mahogany S class style w/a beautiful black finish with a nice binding and Tune-O-Matic bridge, passive electronics, Seymour Duncan JB (bridge) and 59' (neck), output/level for each pickup and tone (with a pushpull coil taps on the tone control), grover non-locking, and she's completely beautiful.

mysistermeac
    Is this guitar any good for advanced/technical metal? Like let's say, children of bodom and that kind of simular solo music? Shredding good?
    locorogue
    This is one stellar guitar. How to express the wide range of playing styles this guitar can accommodate, i would have to say Buckethead would probably be pleased. I have an SH-8 Invader at my bridge, suffice to say it put this guitar at 10+.