Sunset Deluxe review by Schecter

Schecter: Sunset Deluxe

Purchased from: Shanghai Music and Sound

I normally play rock and metal which it plays perfectly with. I play it with a little Ibanez GTA10 amp(the amp sucks I need to upgrade just to let you all know).It works well wtih the amp though it doesn't get very noisy and has plenty of different tones I can adjust it to. It has a really nice clean and when you get to playign with tap and tone controls you can make it real bright or real low it has plenty of variety for anyone.

Like I said before I play rock and metal and this guitar is a pretty damn good match for that kinda stuff...it just feels right. I've been playing for a year and a half and this is my third guitar so I think I know what I'm talking about. I've got an Ibanez GIO and a Harmony manufactured Holiday: Stratotone Mars.(its 44 years and is in amazing condition just to let you know). Anyways back tot he schecter..if this thing got stolen I would either buy another one A or B I would upgrade to an even hgiher quality schecter. I love every damn thing abotu this guitar its got everythign you need and is all around a baddass guitar.People are always putting these things down saying they need better pickups or the bridge sucks... Well its because they are dumbasses..they obviously didn't have the FR setup properly and don't know good pickups when they hear them.

I haven't gotten a band put together yet but I'm sure this thing will take all the pressure from playing in a gig. Its hardware is all steel or high durability aluminum so its not gonna fail me anytime soon. The strap buttons aint goin anywhere unlike what I've heard other people say. I wouldn't even bother bringing a backup to a gig if I brought this.the finish will last quite a while its thick as f--k so its not wearin down anytime soon either.

When i got it is was Eb and could have been perfect for a lot of peoples standards but I set it up again myself. setup the bridge again. Readjusted the tremolo height, tuned for 2 hours straight and all that good stuff. But I like my guitars my way not the factory's way. The pickups are adjusted perfectly and the bridge is routed perfect. The only flaw is that the bridge and control knobs are tarnished..but that's gonna happen so oh well.

My Sunset is a baddass guitar. It was made in Korea like every other Sunset Deluxe. Its got 24 fret rosewood fretboard with a maple neck. And everyone tries to say they all have basswood bodies but mine is made of mohogany bitches! I guess a lucked out; ). Its got the black gloss finish liek the rest of them and the reverse headstock. Gives it a nice metal/rock kinda look to it. Its got an amazing Floyd Rose the thing is the best I only have to tune it 4 times a month at the most. Has 3-way tone selector and factory shcecter daimond pickups has the volume tap and tone controls. Its got eveything you need.