SIL-50VS review by Shine

Shine: SIL-50VS

Purchased from: chase music

I play all kinds of music from reggae to h/metal to country and it plays it all well. All I use is a practice amp and it sounds great through it it plays every thing from a bright sound to a rich sound.

To be very honest there is nothing I don't like about this guitar I also have a acoustic guitar and a Telecaster (witch is my baby) but I would put the Shine on par with my telecaster. If it was lost or stolen would I buy another one well does a bear crap in the woods yes I would buy another one without any hesitation I love it.

I don't gig so I don't know what it would be like on a gig but I play hard and it takes all the abuse I give it and it has NEVER let me down. Every thing seams very solid and the hardware seams ok no problems with it so far and the finish seams like it will last a long time as it has plenty of lacquer on the finish.

All I had to do when I received the guitar from chase music was some fine tuning and I was up and playing. The flamed maple top is well book matched and the finish is that of a much more expensive guitar the sunburst is spot on and the finish looks great.all in all fantastic all round guitar.

Shine SIL-50VS 24frets slim neck with rosewood fretboard and a locking nut floyd rose trem. H/S/S coil pickups 5 way switch 1 volume and 1 tone controls and a flamed maple top in Vintage sunburst (stunning) super Strat style body all chrome hard were.

davey i
    i own many exspencive guitars and all i have done is give my honest opinion of a decent cheep guitar. why dont you try one before you slag them off. and i have been playing guitar for a few yrs now. im 52y/o so i do have a bit of knowledge about guitars. so never mind the troll bit and shine make oem (original equipment manufactuars) for epiphone and ibanez and peavey so all them brands must be the same EH! so before you condem try one eh.
    Revocati0n
    10, 10, 10, 9 and 10?? puhlease. Shine? Since when has that been a guitar company?
    smellslikedanny
    I own one of these with a lighter finish and gold colored metal parts (Including the floyd rose) and i agree with this to a certain extent, it is versatile and sounds great for heavier music, i love this guitar to bits but it isnt really something you can compare to the worlds best guitars, with a few modifications i agree the guitar could be worth this but right now it doesnt quite seem worth 10 10 10 9 10. (I have a new humbucker pickup on it and i play it through a marshall amp which really helps it sound better)
    maddog42
    well i had my shine sil-50vs stolen at a gig i was playing last weekend by some f**king scumbag i had just put some seymour dunks in well gutted. well i loved it so much i have ordered a new sil-50vs from chase music the guys name is sam and he could not have been any more helpful if he tried well done chase music.