SIL-50VS Review

manufacturer: Shine date: 03/13/2012 category: Electric Guitars
Shine: SIL-50VS
Shine SIL-50VS Vintage sunburst new style licensed floyd rose tremolo locking nut 1 volume 1 tone 5 way switch H/S/S 24 fret neck. Fantastic bit of kit for the price.
 7.7
 9.8
 5.5
 3,012
review (1) pictures (2) 7 comments vote for this gear:
SIL-50VS Reviewed by: davey i, on march 13, 2012

Purchased from: chase music

Features: Shine SIL-50VS 24frets slim neck with rosewood fretboard and a locking nut floyd rose trem. H/S/S coil pickups 5 way switch 1 volume and 1 tone controls and a flamed maple top in Vintage sunburst (stunning) super Strat style body all chrome hard were. // 10

Sound: I play all kinds of music from reggae to h/metal to country and it plays it all well. All I use is a practice amp and it sounds great through it it plays every thing from a bright sound to a rich sound. // 10

Action, Fit & Finish: All I had to do when I received the guitar from chase music was some fine tuning and I was up and playing. The flamed maple top is well book matched and the finish is that of a much more expensive guitar the sunburst is spot on and the finish looks great.all in all fantastic all round guitar. // 10

Reliability & Durability: I don't gig so I don't know what it would be like on a gig but I play hard and it takes all the abuse I give it and it has NEVER let me down. Every thing seams very solid and the hardware seams ok no problems with it so far and the finish seams like it will last a long time as it has plenty of lacquer on the finish. // 9

Overall Impression: To be very honest there is nothing I don't like about this guitar I also have a acoustic guitar and a Telecaster (witch is my baby) but I would put the Shine on par with my telecaster. If it was lost or stolen would I buy another one well does a bear crap in the woods yes I would buy another one without any hesitation I love it. // 10

Comments