Paul Stanley Apocalypse Pro review by Silvertone

Silvertone: Paul Stanley Apocalypse Pro

Purchased from: Systems By Trail

I play alot of everything...Mostly Metal and classic Hard Rock. This guitar with it's stock gear is just as powerfull as my guitars with active gear. Beefy hard hitting when you need it to be and when you need a very clean cut sound it cuts through like an angel singing in your ear! Ok maybe not that good but still..very very pretty. There is absolutely no background hum and if your looking for a guitar to play good boppy rock to metal.. this is the guitar.

If you like an odd looking guitar, something that makes you stand out of stage or around friends..this is an excellent guitar. It has the scream of the devil and the song of angels. Whenever I play with this thing I get all weird and start playing kiss tunes heh.

I have thrown it in disgust of my amp head blowing tubes. And not a mark has shown up on this baby. I would use this guitar for anything anytime.

Action is very nice, the finish is extremely nice with the bevels on the points of the guitar being blood red and the rest of the body (neck included) being black with a sparkle to it. There was no flaws on the guitar when I had obtained it.

This Guitar being designed by Paul Stanley from the band that got me into Music in the first place...is absolutely original and beautifull. There are strong chrome tuners all chrome hardware and passive Epiphone pickups. THe body is Agathis with a lovely sculpted bolt on maple neck. Tune-o-matic bridge, 3-way selector 1 volume and 1 tone knob. This guitar has only 2 versions both of wich are very identical all but neck material and the Neck thru / bolt on selection.