Paul Stanley Apocalypse Pro review by Silvertone

Silvertone: Paul Stanley Apocalypse Pro

Purchased from: Nevada Music

I play both slow ballad songs and heavy songs. Chords sound great on the Paul Stanley Silvertone amp. You can change settings easily and the sound is rich and loud. Thid guitar has versatility and can be played to almost any type of music.

This guitar is a perfect match for my style, although it suits both heavy and soft electric guitar styles. Iv only been playing for a year and this was my first guitar. I would recommend the cracked mirror version which is available at the place I bought it. Although there are only minor tech differences this version looks the business. For the price and the features of this model I can't recommend it enough.

This guitar, so far has been very reliable, I play with it live regulary and it has held up my onstage antics. I've knocked it about and it has held up, very difficult to scratch. It is necessary to wipe it down regulary as any fingerprints tend to show up on the face of the guitar. I use this without any backup, its that dependable.

I can't find any obvious flaws with this guitar apart from the shap taking a bit of getting used to. This is only minor and the appearance of the guitar makes up for it. It will set you apart from all of your friends.

I bought this guitar brand new, there are 22 frets, the neck is a solid mahogany with a rosewood fretboard. It is easy and comfortable to change frets. The finish is beautiful and is a sparkling black with a red outline. This guitar is unique and looks great - the odd shape takes some getting used to, but in time, it feel fine. The Grover tuners look smart and make tuning easy and the Dual Duncan pickups made the guitar sound great live - very highly recommended.