Paul Stanley Apocalypse Pro review by Silvertone

Silvertone: Paul Stanley Apocalypse Pro

I play classic rock / blues rock / metal, and it suits all styles perfectly, I use the amplifier I got with it and that can produce a heavy sounding riff without it sounding mushy and grungey, or you could play stairway to heaven on it and have evry note sound sharp and loud, without loosing the feel of it. The guitar makes a full sound and when you get a great feedback from the amp. The guitar is incapable of making a horrible noise, its all good.

This is a good match for any style of music and iwould definatley recomend it, I'm not sure fora first guitar, but definatley for a 2nd (it's my 2nd) or a later one. If it was stolen or lost I would cry my eyes out, and then buy another one without hesitation. I love everything about this guitar and think it is worth a lot more than what its going for (around 200). Definatley a recomendation for anyone.

This is probably one of the most reliable guitars out there, hell after all paul stanley used it. I would definatley use it live without a back up, and the straps as firm as it can be, its hard to even rip the strap off once its on. And the guitar doesn't scratch easily. The black attracts dust easily, but you can just wipe that off and polish it.

All I can say to this part is that the guitar was perfect when I first got it, and it still perfect now.

This was the second guitar I got, I've had it for neerly a year, and I can see myself having it for alot longer, this guitar doesn't bore you easily. It has probably the greatest body design ever for a guitar, and not only that it is probably the easiest guitars to play, the strings are lighter than normal, and make for easy sliding and bending. The fretboard is smooth which allows for easy moving and switching between strings. Also when I bought this I got the small 20 watt amplifier with it aswell, although its only 20 watts it still gives a great sound.

AzzA2006
    hey would just like to say that i must have done something wrong with my review cause i got my guitar for 220 not 400 odd.
    cheames
    the 'bass' pickup gives a muffled sound because its a passive pickup, they're all like that