Paul Stanley Sovereign Special review by Silvertone

Silvertone: Paul Stanley Sovereign Special

Purchased from: some dude I dont know

I really dont know what kind of music I play. I just play it. I'm a beginner and have just moved from acoustic to electric, so all I know are chords. I mostly play Yellowcard songs, and this is the guitar for it. I can say that there a very few-to no pick scatches. There is a little buzzing noise, but I think it's just my amp, cuz it doesn't happen on my friends.

Perfect guitar for beginers, intermediate and experts. Great sounding, great looking, and designed by a great man. I too only bought this because it had the name Kiss on it, got a great deal for it too!

I have never played live before (hey I'm only 13. But I think it will withstand a live performance. I don't think I will need a backup because one I don't have back guitar and two) it looks like a reliable guitar. I just need to becareful with the straps cuz they come off from time to time. Can someone plz tell me how to properly secure a strap! Anyway everything looks like it's meant to last, and I think it has too because it has been with 3 people so far before me.

This guitar is a beaut. The only problem I think is the balance. I'm not used to playing standing up but this guitar is kinda weight shifted so it's hard to play standing up, either that or I'm not used to it yet. Also, the strap comes off the knobs from time to time, and if anyone has any tips on how I can prevent that plz email me at free2b_me812@yahoo.com. Other than that this guitar is great!

22 frets (I think), pearloid dots inlay, 3-way selector, 2 volume, 1 tone, 2 pickups (I'm a beginner so I don't know what kind), rosewood fret board.