Rockit 21 review by Silvertone

• Reviewer's score: 7 Good
Silvertone: Rockit 21

Purchased from: American Musical Supply

Suited my style of music perfectly. I play classic rock (mostly GN'R and AC/DC) and it is excellent for them. If you have the selector in the rhythm mode, you can get a killer Sweet Child O' Mine out of it. I'm using a Behringer Vtone GM-108 and there is alot of feedback (on my guitar at least) if I have the volume level above five.

Fairly good beginners guitar (I believe I'm out of that category now) that will last for some middle school kid (like me) learnin how to play.

It will only work live playing in a coffee shop or somethin with small crowds so you don't have to be loud for the person to hear you The strap will fall off fairly often, for me anyway but I've got a cheapy strap that does that with every guitar so I thing its fine. The finish should last ya, as long as you dont throw it a wall.

Like I said earlier, the major flaw is the screaching pickup at moderate/high volume levels. The pickup selector also make quite a bit of noise. Everything else is fine though and it is a very cool lookin guitar.

68_SG
    bad part is you need to have your volume maxed out to get all of your distortion
    thev90
    i have a rockit deluxe, i think that's different i'm not sure, it slipped out of tune every two minutes (if that) with the stock machine heads, so i got some cheap like $30 gibson ones and now it's fine, i haven't had to tune it for about two months now, great sustain too, even alone, i was surprised.
    sidvicious182
    that was my first guitar and it has a great distorted sound but other than that its nothing special. its nothing compared to my G&L custom Legacy either!
    RockRolla
    I have this guitar and the tuners and pickups are not really that good.It is however a decent starter guitar but I mostly play my HR600 now.