SS11 Revolver review by Silvertone

Silvertone: SS11 Revolver

Purchased from: Pacific Music

I love to play music punk, and rock. It fits my music style perfectly. I use an RMS amp and it is the perfect match with my SS11. It can be very noisy on distortion but it sounds fabuliuos. It has has a perfect sound. The guitar can go clean and dirty(dist). I love everything about my guitar and there is nothing that I don't like about it!

I love to play rock. It is the perfect match for my type of music. I have been playing for one year and I own one other guitar. If it was stolen or lost i would buy it again and again. I love everything about it and there is nothing that I hate about it. My favorite feature is putting it on distortion. It can distroy most other guitars out there.

I know that the hardware on this guitar will last forever. I could depend on the Revolver SS11 for the rest of my life. I know that it can withstand live playing. The strap buttons are rock solid. And anybody that used it could not fail or break. It would never need a backup.

The guitar setup at the factory is fabulous. It's pickup's adjusted great. It has a properly mounted bridge and a bookmatched top. The guitar was made perfectly, it has no flaws what-so-ever.

- Chrome Precision Die-Cast Tuners - Maple Neck - 25-1/2 scale - Rosewood Fingerboard - Comes in 4 Colour Package - 21 Frets - Limited Life Time Warranty - 3 high output single-coil pickups - Colors: Black, Red, Traditional Sunburst, Cobalt Blue, White - 5-way selector Switch - Unverb. Preisempfehlung: 143.- - 1 volume / 2 tone controls - Chrome Vintage tremolo