SS11 Revolver review by Silvertone

Silvertone: SS11 Revolver

It suits my style of playing(metal and rock) decently and it plays well with the amp and my Zoom pedal. It sometimes can get noisy on high volume. It is not very versatile but is very good for the price.

It suits my style of playing really well. I have been playing for a year now and have been impressed by this guitar. I found it good to play and seeing me 2 of my freinds bought the same guitar. It is good and is recommended to all beginners. Experts should go in for a better option.

The guitar might withstand live playing but I have never really tried it. The hardware might last but might need a change in a couple on years. I wouldnt use it in gig without a backup. The finish is pretty good and it looks like it will last for quite some time.

The guitar was set-up well and the pickups are adjusted well. The tone knobs are loose and have a possibilty of falling off. The strings started jarring but with a change of strings and some adjusting it became fine. The controls were loose but I got them tightened at my hardware store.

It was made in one of the Asian Tiger countries. It has 22 frets. It has a solid painted top. The finish is satin and the body style is Strat. It has a Vintage tremelo system which is pretty decent. It has 2 tone knobs, 1 volume knob and a 5-way Switch. It has 3 single coil pickups and are OK. The tuners are non-locking. It comes with a bag, strap, cable and a amp. All are of decent quality.

68_SG
    on the weight, if your used to have a head on your shoulders usualy up to 5-10 lbs aint bad but i own one that i'd swear weights about 20 lbs but eighter ways you get used to yours what ever suits you suits you
    pagan_bloodlust
    my input jack got pulled out by my lead and the plastic head on the selector switch craked and broke about 7 or 8 months after i got it but it is a quality beginner guitar
    Godspeed64
    i have this and i must admit, its an awesome piece of equipment. i love the entire feel of the guitar. i use it with my Zoom G2.1U and it creates a heavenly sound. but i feel like customising it anw by giving it a new paintjob and changing to seymour duncan pickups.
    darkcontender
    Hm, I'm considering to buy this guitar. From what I'm reading it looks and sounds decent enough.