Flying V review by SKY Enterprise USA

SKY Enterprise USA: Flying V

It suites my music style very well because I play mostly Led Zeppelin, Dire Straits, Slipknot, Dragonforce, KoRn, Guns N' Roses... I'm using a JVC MX-J300 a DigiTech RP-350 and a Zoom G2 Effects pedals, they work perfectly, at first I had some problems with the pedals, but it was really my cable, I bought another one and now I don't have any bad sounds! It has a bright sound, isn't noisy and is playable very easly because the frets are very smooth. This guitar has a very nice tone for overdrive and distortion, but I still use it too play the Acoustic part of Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin and it sounds awesome, but doesn't have a Epiphone, neither a Fender quality. Awesome for doing solos, because of the smooth neck...

I play lots of styles, Heavy Metal, Blues, Rock, Metal, Thrash, and others... I've been playing for about 6 years now, I have a Les Paul 100 by Epiphone a Bridgecraft (Stratocaster), a Fender Telecaster and this SKY. I would buy another one if it was stolen or, lost, it has a very nice quality as I said. I like the guitars body, it's very detailed and was treated with care when made... The only thing I don't like about it, it's that the moron that packed it up when shipping, took a little chip off the body, and I'm not happy about it... The only thing I was it had was, 2 more knobs, tone or volume...

I lent the guitar to my friend and he played her live, he said she didn't have any problems or any thing... The hardware looks firmly well and the strap buttons are very solid... Yes I'll depend on it, but you never should do a gig without a backup, that would be stupid not too do LOL.

It was set up at a medium level, but I had to ajust it because of my preferences... Was playable out of the box, no buzzes... The pick-ups were very low had to ajust them also. The overall quality of this guitar for almost $120.00 bucks is very good. It's a good Flying V electric guitar, for beginners and intermidiate players, and maybe even advanced.

It was made in 2010, it came from China but it's a very nice guitar. It has 22 frets, it has a medium neck and frets too. It has a Korina from Epiphone style and it's a very very very nice guitar and has a Tune-O-Matic bridge. The pick-ups are nice, it's more for Rock,Metal,Thrash, and others... but it has quite a tone in them... and it has passive electronics It has 1 volume knob and 1 tone knob, and a 3-way selector. I can't see the pick-ups models, or brands, but they are cheap pick-ups from china, I'm planning on changing them for some better pick-ups.

jeffmetalhead
    Linkerman wrote: ratlr wrote: Your review would be a lot more credible if you knew how to write a coherent sentence. Agreed. The reviewer's grammar and spelling is awful. And for someone who has been playing guitar for the past 6 years, this review screams of inexperience. It looks like it was written by a begginer, who doesn't know how to properly review a guitar.
    Looks like YOU HAVE NOT MADE A GUITAR REVIEW yet. Practice what you preach and review one of your own guitars so other people can take it apart. In fact why don't you look at my reviews and have a go.
    SplitEntropy
    I just got this guitar as my first. I like to look and read it was OK. Everything looks fine, haven't had it ploughed in yet since it's cold and I want it to get to room temp. The bridge cut out is terrible. It's way over cut and not smoothed. I'll be using this until I decide if I plan to keep playing then look for something known and reputable.
    tom.wisner1
    If anyone wants to buy mine for $40 it's located right by Boston. It's white, needs strings, and I had to steal one of the pots for an experiment. Does work without issue, I'm just not a fan of the action and was also kinda an experiment as well. EMAIL , tomwisner86ATgmailDOTcom
    1whiterabbit
    they are good guitars, they are rough, the parts are there , but you need to check it over good, the pickups sound good, tone is ok, but I would use it for live shows, bars , clubs etc.. if you don't mind using a stage guitar.. the point.. they are great for stage guitars, where people wont hear every note, asnd they are inexpensive, so if you destroy it on stage, awesome.. oh it has a patented Floyd rose, but the tremolo is stamped metal not machined. screws are a little rough. good stage guitar tho.. oh.. hey buddy with the problem on his review.. do you think I could break your masterba*ing hand.. so I don't have to listen to your crappy music anymore... you have great pitch.. (homo)
    austin88
    i recently bought one of these from someone on craigslist. Very cheap made. the pickups sucked so i replaced the an it sounds alot better. The only real problem with these guitar is that the cut out for the floyd rose is poorly done. Had to take a razor blade and shave the inside a bit so the tremolo would retract all the way down and it only comes with 2 tremolo springs so i had to add a 3rd spring. but after i did all that it actually turned out to be a decent guitar. doesn't come anywhere close to my epiphone boneyard at all but if you have knowledge on working on guitars it worth getting for the price. considering you cant even buy just a floyd rose for as cheap as you can get this guitar
    Hazimwood
    Sounds to me like this review also came from china. Nice Engrish. Play good happy time.
    Semperfidelis23
    Looking on amazon, all the reveiws said it came with some large flaw. Also, does yours have a Floyd rose?
    BVmatt
    These are available on eBay. I won my auction at $2. Seriously. We'll see if it's worth 2 bucks. I have my doubts.
    StratoAgile
    Looks like a good guitar, but the dude doesn't know how to make a review... I can't find this guitar anywhere !
    SOADbeast
    Hahah what made me laugh is that the guitars' name is Sky Enterprise USA , but it was made in china .....wth???
    kodadak
    it seems like anyone who plays metal thinks a V shaped guitar instantly has good tone, and a similar policy applies to BC Rich while I'm on the subject, cool shape doesn't equal tone.
    Linkerman
    Lespaul100black
    LOL, didnt see that, sorry dude, I was trying to say That... ...I lented the guitar to my friend and he played HER= THE GUITAR LIVE, he said SHE=GUITAR didnt have any problems...
    ShiningEntity