XP1 Standard review by Slammer

Slammer: XP1 Standard

Purchased from: Some Place In Poland ,cost 850PLN

This guitar is really good for heavy metal and such, the pick ups give out a bassy sound like Slipknot or Metallica, I use it on a Fender 30 DSP and Boss DS-1, the clean sounds good too.

The guitar really matches my music (metal), I've been playing 1 year and couple of months, if it were stolen I would buy it again but thats if only I wouldn't find another guitar that would replace this one, I compared it to my cusins Flame Les Paul and I found my guitar better, I just wish it had different pickups and jumbo frets.

This guitar will withstand live playing and the hardware will last very long, strap buttons are solid, the guitar only almost fell 2 times 'cause of the strap, I would use this guitar on stage and wouldnt need a backup, the finish will last forever, I have hit it in many places and nothing has happend, not even a scratch.

The setup was really good till I changed the strings and ruined it, the pickups weren't adjusted too well so I did them myself, everything was made perfectly except it is very heavy, not bad for a 150 guitar huh?

Made In America 2004, 22 medium jumbo frets, maple neck and rosewood fretboard, not sure what body it is but it says solid wood, finished in black, 1 cutaway, Tune-O-Matic bridge, stock passive electronics, 2 volume and 1 tone controls, stock pickups, H/H config, not sure what tuners they are.