Affinity Strat review by Squier

Squier: Affinity Strat

I am playing classic rock, blues, pop rock, and also hard shreding solos. My Strat really gives me all I need but there is a small annoying sound when overdrive is high. I use a lot of effects, and because of my 3 single coil pickups I can almost do anything. These pickups are not too hot but they can do a lot with my pedals and in clear sounds and bright styles, the rule! And all these for 200E. Brilliant!

I own 2 Gibsons, two Febders and this Squier. So I know a lot about money payed, value, sound, constraction etc. All I have to say is that You have pay 200E to buy a Squier (by Fender) Affinty series guitar, that is excellent for beginners, great sound when used in clear channel, really versatile sound like no other model and best value-money Status worldwide. So for it's money. It's fabulous!

This guitar, when equiped with a good effent device, it can be used Live with no problems. But if there are no pedals, then you have to use as little dist as possible. because of the annoying sound. The hardware is good, and I suggest service every 3 years. The finish is fine but without attention it can easily be scrached, but it's not so important because stratocasters are Vintage, so it's not so bad to look like Rory's signature!

The guitar is a good pollished and made guitar. It's a hummer, that means that it is long life and very comfortable. You just can't find any other more easy playin' and comfortable guitar that the Stratocaster. The pickups were adjusted pretty well and there was no sigh of scraches or anything else like that. It's a great machine, with the best value-money Status!

I havew this guitar since 2003. It was made in 2001 in China. It has 21 medium\jambo frets amazingly comfortable and a rosewood fretboard. It has a solid top, Maple and a normal sunburst finish. It's equiped with a Vintage tremolo brigde. One volume knob and two for middle and neck pickup tone knobs. 3 Single coils with a 5-way selector. The tuners are non-locking, nickel plated. These characteristic looking at the price are really great!

slashgnr86
    kurt_isnot_dead wrote: does this guitar hum or not?
    Yer it does u need to shield it
    Travis.P
    My first guitar I bought, gettin a new Ibanez RG370DX. I'm gonna keep my Squier just to keep it in like drop C or something. Decent sound, little bit of a buzz.. Nothin major. I have to tune it every day though before I go to play.
    the jackster
    i own this but i think it cud b better - i got if for xmas. im a tele person myself. The neck aint that great but if ur a beginner its fine. Buzzes a bit but wot do you expect for the price? good for hard rock unlike the tele which buzzes wen you play that kind of music. Overall i would say for a beginner a great buy and good to start learning on. Comfortable to use also and sturdy.