Affinity Strat review by Squier

Squier: Affinity Strat

This guitar sounds really good for a $180 guitar. This guitar suits my style of playing very well. I play all kinds of different styles of music from contemporary to metal. This guitar is pluggd into a Roland Cube 15X. The Squier Afinnity Strat is not very noisy at all. This guitar can produce a wide variety of sounds ranging from jazz to metal.

Like I said before, I play all kinds of different styles of music from contemporary to metal, and this guitar is a great match for all of those styles. I have been playing for 4 years and the only other piece of gear that I have is my amp. If I somehow lost it, I would defenatly buy it again without a doubt. I like the way it sounds and looks, but I don't like the fret buzzing on it. My favorite feature is the old fashioned Strat bridge. I don't wish it had anything else but better pickups. If you want a great first guitar, you should take a look at the Squier Affinity Strat.

This guitar should withstand live playing, and the hardware will probably last quite a while. The strap buttons are very solid. I defenatly depend on it and would probably not need a backup guitar. The finish on the guitar is very good. It's smooth, solid, and durable.

At first, I thought the guitar was set up very well but as I got more experienced with the guitar, I realized it needed quite a bit of adjusting. The pickups were adjusted very well, but I had to make some adjustments to the Bridge and the input cable jack. The guitar contained no flaws what'soever.

The Squier Afinnity Strat is made in Indonesia and I'm not sure when it was made, but I purchased it four years ago. It has 21 jumbo frets on top of a rosewood fret board. The Affinnitty Strat has an alder body and a maple neck. It has a polyurethane finish and the body style is based on the Fender Stratocaster. It has a synchronous tremolo bridge. This guitar has two tone selectors, one for the neck pickup and one for the Bridge pickup. It also has a volume knob and a five way pickup selector. It comes with three single coil pickups.