Affinity Telecaster review by Squier

Squier: Affinity Telecaster

It's pretty good I would say. The single coil pickups are pretty good, the bridge good too but the sound sorta cracks alreayd at a certain point. It gives so far a good sound if partnered with good amps. I use a Vox AD15VT amp and it has multiple of effects and so far it's pretty good with it I have found great settings for the map to make the guitar sound great. The Bridge double coil pickup has helped me be able to play songs like Stairway to Heaven, Sweet Child O' Mine, Over The Hills And Far Away even tho I don't have a Les Paul.

I play a lot of melodic rock and a lot of '70s and '80s songs a lot of Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Guns N' Roses, Pink Floyd, Rolling Stones. But I also play newer ones like Linkin Park where the guitars sounds starts breaking beacause of the distortion and all that. But for thre odl stuff I play it's great but a les paul would have made greater sounds since that's what they used. Simple humbucking produces a good sound to use for it anway so far it's great for me pretty cheap to but that's only my opinion peopel may agree or disagree with me.

I am no so sure about playign it at Gigs maybe as a second hand and for practice since I'd go with better guitars for gigs.But for now it's the only one I have. The hardware seems ok. The Strap buttons on my almost killed me it's been maybe 3-4 times it has almost fallen off but I got it fixed so no worries. The finish looks like it would last.

The pickups can be more centered and in line with the strings. The pickup selector is good doesn't cause much disturbance. The frets had enough space between them but it's only 21 I would wanted more since a lot of songs push your fingers to the very ends of the guitar. The finish and quality of the material looks good so far it hasn't broken in 2 or cracked so I'd say it's pretty good.

Slesher
    It's good for a beginner like me.I don't have a lot of money and actually I bought it because it was cheap.It does a good job if you don't harass it too much
    The_lizard_king
    I got one and no complaints but the stock pickups are bad. I plan on getting noiseless pickups pretty soon, the guitar is comfortable playing and its a great guitar to mod when I'm done modding it, it will be amazing.
    nirvanapwns
    if you dont have much money get an squier but if you can afford it go with fender